3. Blue scarf and hat with snowflakes

Warnings: mentions of blood, violence against women, death

Year: 2007 (flashback)

The girl pulled her knife out of the man's waist. He stumbled a few steps and fell on the ground.

Her irritated eyes crawled from the blood on the knife towards the indentations from the man's nails on her hand. The wound didn't matter. Her hand would soon heal. Yeah, being a half curse also had its benefits.

She bent down and lifted the inner corner of her black and red kimono, carefully cleaning her knife with it. Then took the keys and a brown box out of the man's pockets and put them in her own.

As the girl walked down the dark, narrow alley to the street, she pulled the clips out of her hair, and finally, her hair found a chance to dance with the wind.

She reached the sidewalk and looked at her watch. Toji was late. Again. She sighed and lowered her head. It was difficult for her to breathe in the city. The stench of curses was suffocating her.

She was overwhelmed by her thoughts and didn't notice that the little girl with brown hair and a pink dress looked at her with curiosity. The girl gave her a big smile.

Y/N, who didn't know how to react, quickly blushed and looked the other way. But, she looked at the little girl with the corner of her eyes. After some time, the little girl left, leaving our girl with her thoughts again.

After making sure the kid was gone, her gaze returned to the ground. A few minutes later, two people were standing a few steps away from her, and they seemed to be having a heated conversation.

"I don't want to say goodbye~, but we have an exam tomorrow, and we have to go home. I will miss you soooo much, baby~."

"Don't be silly; we have been together since this morning, and we will see each other again tomorrow."