~TKOAVK~ The Chosen ~

Take Caution: The Mature Version involves rape.

If you don't want to read it. Please Skip This Chapter.

Claire POV.
Re-Edited.

The bulky vampire guards threw me into an unfamiliar room so hard my butt still stings from the impact. Assholes, I think to myself as I stand to my feet.

I take a moment to search for my surroundings. This must be the room vampires use to prepare us humans for the most important day of our lives.

Quote on quote.....

There really wasn't anything special about this room, besides a stand full of unfamiliar items in the center with a huge mirror attached to it. There is a small red chair that is directly in front of the stand. To my left of it is a tub full of water. To my right is a rack of many styles of red underwear and bras in every size. I guess all the rumors are true. They really auction us off in nothing but a bra and panties, they won't have it any other way.

Once again, vampires are nothing but some sick sadistic shiiiii.....

"Claire is it?" A high-pitched voice interrupts my train of thought.

"That depends on who's asking," I sarcastically reply flipping my rose blond hair in the direction of the female voice.

To my surprise, it wasn't a vampire who presented herself. Instead, it is a very pretty human. Her long chocolate brown hair hangs down to her back, she is wearing a red lace bra and matching panties. Her skin is flawless, not a single scar insight. I have never seen a human so well put together. I mean minus the fact that she is in nothing but her undergarments. She actually is, how should I say this? She's... Well, I don't have a word to describe her. I've never seen a human-like her describe what she was.

She wrinkled her nose in disgust. "Aren't you a feisty one? I guess that's why your instructor sent you to the slaughter first hmmm."

"Too bad for you, I guess. Please take a seat and don't give me any trouble, I would hate for the guards to whip you before you're presented. When was the last time you washed your hair? You look horrible!"

Who the hell does she think she is? This winch is acting like she's one of them. I'm ready to give her a piece of my mind, but I stop in my tracks when one of the bulky vampires steps back into the room.

"Is everything ok Jasmine?" He questions her, she doesn't respond.

Who I now know to be Jasmine is staring at me with a single eyebrow raised, her penetrating green eyes are dancing with mischief.

I follow her command and take a seat in the only chair present crossing my arms in the process. I guess she decides to ignore my childish antics because Jasmine remains silent as she runs a comb through my long tangled hair. The guard disappears from sight shortly after. I flinch every time the comb touches the top part of my hair, I hate that damn thing.

She slams the comb down and demands, "Take your clothes off now, this isn't going to work!"

She's got to be kidding me! "No! I'm not taking off shit!" I respond. Like she said I'm already going to be slaughtered, at least I can go with a little dignity.

Jasmine taps her heel impatiently on the ground. It didn't take a rocket scientist to identify that she was used to other humans following her every command. That's when I realized exactly what type of human she was.

She's one of the chosen.

That explains why she's so high maintenance. A chosen is a human that a high-status vampire personally picks to perform certain tasks. They receive more privileges than most, but they are still slaves, just maybe a little more polished than the average slave. However, at the end of the day, chosen's are still nothing but mere humans. Jasmine's patience is running thin, that much was obvious. I don't give a flying crap.