Stripped bare to tease

The next day, raven kept to her word and introduced me to her group of friends which consisted of 2 girls; Jenna, a beautiful Asian girl with the most beautiful straight hair I had ever seen and Treeva, a beautiful American blonde with the perfect girl next door looks. I was skeptical at first but after hanging out with them, I realized they were cool.

Raven told me about Candace and how close they were before. Surprisingly, they used to be best friends way back, even before they came to Edulicious academy. When they got here, Candace got more attention from the guys for her blond bombshell looks. The attention obviously went to head because she immediately ditched Raven and became friends with 2 other blondes that were very popular with the guys too. Candace also went on to date the jerk, Zlatan even though she knew Raven had a crush on him. what a bitch!

Honestly, I believed Raven dodged a bullet by not continuing her friendship with Candace. Any friend who abandoned you for new friends in a new school, ignored you and eventually dated your crush was not worthy of your friendship. I was glad that Raven got over her because she didn’t deserve the awesomeness that was Raven.

After making friends with Treeva and Jenna, I felt more comfortable in the school. We were inseparable and I loved it.

I would be lying if I said I wasn’t looking over my shoulder constantly. I was because Theo hadn’t made a move on me yet. I didn’t know what to think of it. I had been here for a week and he hadn’t tried to pull a number on me. Even Raven was a bit worried by his actions because she told me it wasn’t in his nature to proclaim war on somebody and do nothing about it.

Even though Theo hadn’t made a move on me, he was constantly and stealthily invading my thoughts by staring at me in the cafeteria all the time. I sat with Raven and the girls all the time in a seat some distance away from the Theo’s but his gaze never cease to leave me. His gaze uncomfortably followed me every time we met. It was gutting because it made me feel so bare and alert.

I was getting out of my car when Theo finally graced me with his presence. He was standing right in front of my door, waiting for me with his stupid crew. As I got out, I noticed Zlatan looking at me with so much animosity that if looks could kill, I would be dead now.

“What is this? An ambush?” I asked, looking sharply at Theo. I held my ground as he looked at me with those piercing blue eyes that sent thrill through my body. I couldn’t let him know what his looks do to me. It would be utter blasphemy. So, I mustered all my confidence and stood tall, staring into his eyes as he did mine. He finally broke our gaze and smirked.

“She really is brave” he said, turning to direct the sentence to Zlatan who nodded in agreement.

“But also very stupid” Zlatan said, looking at me.

I looked in his direction with disgust. “You mean you? Because you are the only stupid one I see here” I said.

He face turned red at my comeback and even redder when some of his friends snorted with.

“Shut up” Theo said, glaring at the guys that laughed. “You listen African girl, I don’t care who you are, where you are from or what you think you would achieve by starting a fight with me; I see that you are not worth my time and I wouldn’t really wanna break you because you seemed to have made a name for yourself here. So, if you know what is good for you, just apologize right now and we will let you go” he said, appraising me intimidatingly.