Sweet Nightingale

Lady Tremaine struck the first note on the piano in the music room, André with a flute in his mouth, Dominique standing by.

Lady Tremaine:
The pear shaped toad

André began to play the flute horribly as Dominique sung completely off-key.

Dominique:
Oh, sing sweet nightingale
Sing sweet nightingale
High above me

Oh, sing sweet nightingale
Sing sweet nightingale
High above

Lucifer, covering his ears, ran out of the room and slammed the door behind him, surprised when he heard a beautiful voice from downstairs. It was Elliot, singing to himself as he washed the floor with a rag, his hair tied up in a clean rag.

Elliot:
Oh, sing sweet nightingale
Sing sweet nightingale
High above

Spotting a dustpan at the bottom of the steps, Lucifer got a horribly naughty idea.

Elliot:
Oh, sing sweet nightingale
Sing set nightingale
High

Oh, sing sweet nightingale
Sing sweet nightingale

Oh, sing sweet nightingale
Sing sweet...

Oh, sing sweet nightingale, sing...

Oh, sing sweet...
Oh sing...

"Lucifer!"

Lucifer had made new footprints for him to clean up, laughing evilly as he ran away.

"You mean old cat!" Elliot took hold of the broom and marched right after him. "I'm just gonna have to teach you a lesson!"

He was stopped from whatever it was he was about to do by a knock at the door.

"Open in the name of the King!"

He opened up and a messenger handed him a letter.

"An urgent message from His Imperial Majesty."

"Thank you," he said before shutting the door.

Y/n came down from the stairs. "I think I'm deaf from your brother's singing. Hey, what's that?"

"A message from the king," he said as he flipped out around in his hands.

Jaq and Gus came down the banister once they heard this.

"From the king, Cinderelly? What's it say?"

"What's it say, right?"

"I don't know. He said it was urgent..." His bright blue eyes glanced up the stairs at the room where his family was. "Perhaps I should interrupt the, uh...music lesson." He gave his friends a smile as he glanced at them, the rest of them laughing as Y/n followed him upstairs, hiding near the wall, planning on listening in, the mice on her shoulder.