Week 4 Day 3 challenge

Peter P's pov
I'm up a lot later than I should be and realize I missed half the school day. So, I hurry out the room and look at Mom, who is eating an apple, in panic.

"Don't worry, I called Talos and told him of you staying up way past bedtime last night. No school today my son," Mom says and I sigh in relief.

"Thank you. And I'm sorry, again."

Mom smiles at me and teasingly says, "I'd sure hope so, Talos had to ask me multiple questions that you couldn't possibly know the awnser to, just to insure it's me and not you pretending to be me."

Turning red I look at Mom apologetically and she raises an eyebrow reminding me of the, 'send less blood to your face thing' so I remove the blushing and go and sit down next to Mom who starts to play with my hair.

"Go eat, Pete it's past lunch time and you have yet to eat breakfast," Mom teases and I nod, running off to go make myself a toasted cheese sandwitch.

"Ahh, nephew," uncle Thor says as he enters the room, "nice to see you up!"

"Hey, uncle Thor! Did you sleep well?"

"Like a baby," my uncle responds and then suddenly I realize I just randomly started calling him uncle out loud; I never even asked if I could.

"You're okay with it, right?"

"Okay with what, Young One," uncle Thor asks worriedly and I attempt to read his facial expression.

"You're okay with me calling you uncle?"

Laughing, uncle Thor picks me up and says, "It's truley an honor, nephew. No need to worry yourself," and he kisses my hair so I smile happily.

Uncle Thor's voice then turns a tad serious, "Young One, there is a favour Hela and I need to ask of you..."

"Ok..."

A few moments later

Laughing I nod and promise to act along to my elders plan even though I don't fully understand what is going on...

"Dad!!!"

"Don't scream, barn," Dad says sternly and I nod.

"Sorry I'm just kind of hyper, would you continue to teach me how to play the piano?"

Smiling, Dad nods and takes my hand guiding me to the music room. We play together for an hour or so when auntie Hela comes into the room and says, "Brother, I found I piece of music in the old chambers, it has your name on it, what do you wish for me to do with it?"

Dad, who was caught in the moment takes the paper and notices there is nothing on it so he looks at auntie Hela questioningly, the latter just smirking proudly as she exits the room.

Dad then instructs me to stay there and he follows her to who knows where.

Loki's pov
"Sister? What is this?"

Thor, who walked past Hela and I, is smilling proudly and I do not understand what is going on, well not until I notice the paper I'm holding is covered with illusions, not until I break the illusion, not until I realize that I am...

Wielding Mjølnir....

Schoolling my facial expressions to act like I don't care I look back to my siblings.

"You interrupted me teaching Petyr piano for a hammer?"

Smilling his normal puppy smile Thor responds with, "Oh, come now Loki you as well as sister and I know you're proud if yourself. And so are we."

Hela nods along as he speaks and I roll my eyes at the two of them.

"Yeah whatever. Now if you'll excuse me Petyr is-"

I'm not even able to finish my sentence before Thor picks me up and wraps me in a hug.

"Thor, you oaf, put me down!"

"Nope," brother responds and I cast an annoyed look at him.

"You have been spending far to much time with Petyr if you think I'm one for hugs, brother."

Rolling his eyes at me Thor places me back on the ground and I walk back to the music room, not before catching sight of Hela's amused smirk. 

If I'm being completely honest Thor is correct, not that I'll ever admit this to him, but I am proud of myself.

But that's something I'll ponder over on later as I still have piano lessons to give.

Entering the music room, I hear the sound of Petyr still playing the piano and I walk up to him while he is still so caught in the sound. Watching carefully which part he is on, I place my hands to both sides from where he is playing and join him.

The child seems so relaxed as we continue to play together until he eventually falls asleep in the bubble my arms are forming around him.

Laughing at his antics I look at the time and realize he won't sleep tonight if he sleeps now. So I gently wake him up and he is at first confused but then smiles at me and says, "Hey, Dad," in a goofy tone so I laugh.

Petyr's pov
After Dad and I are done playing I decide I feel cooped up indoors and tell uncle Thor I'm heading to Midgard.

He smiles at me and responds with, "Have fun young one," before sending me off my ruffling my hair.

At SHIELD

"Hey, Ms. Hill!"

"Hello, Pete," Ms. Hill responds and I smile at her.

"Don't take this the wrong way but shouldn't you be taking it easy, you've been on two missions since..."

Smiling, Ms. Hill says, "Honestly Pete work passes the time, I don't know how I would stay at home waiting for these long months."

"That makes sense."

Ms. Hill then ruffles my hair and says, "Do you perhaps want to help me pass the time?" So I nod.

"Do you want to learn how to be a spy?" Ms. Hill asks and I smile.

"Please, that sounds super cool, I'd love it!"

"Very well then, lets go," Ms. Hill responds and I follow her like a happy duckling.

This is going to be so cool!