Class is in Session (Part Two)

-Chapter Nine-

( Class is in Session -Part Two )

"Why baby has to poop so much," Andy huffed, immediately unloading the grocery bags into a shopping cart that Andrea obviously stole from Walmart which she was surprised her brother usual sarcasm fell short because his mind seemed to be slowly floating back and forth to reality.

Andrea leaned on the side and tapped her finger on her chin thoughtfully, anticipating the realization to dawn on Andy that he called her out for nothing as he had been the one hogging all the bags to himself. The level of moping in the air was getting ridiculous by the times the bags were put away in the cart. It was making Andrea feel depressed just at the way Andy were listlessly rooting through the car to find more invisible bags of diapers and formulas, kept telling himself there was one more or he somehow left it on the checkout counter. 

"Anything you want to tell me?"

"Fuck!" Andy hit the back of his head against the car roof, cussing loudly before taking a quick glance at his sister, "I have nothing to hide." 

"You're nervous, that was what you told mom when you were caught sneaking out the house to have sex in some cheap motels." Andrea proclaimed before strutting away with the shopping cart in tow, she had a feeling it was way worse than being scolded by their mother because his face looked like he had just seen a ghost. Andy needed distraction; any form of distraction was fine and Andrea knew him well enough that he would spill the beans sooner or later. 

Andy sputtered, hand flying up to slap himself in the forehead before he gave into the urge to deny it. He met her at the bottom of the stairs once he locked the car and recollected himself by glaring passersby who crossed his path. Checking her well-maintained nails, she lazily draped herself over the shopping cart whilst waiting for her brother to arrive. Andy froze halfway to shutting the door, head snapping to stare at Andrea with a look of disbelief.

"I am not carrying a hundred pounds of diapers and formulas and your big ass upstairs," Andy paused, "scratch that, I am not carrying anything at all because it's not in my job description to deliver cargo up the stairs."

"Oh, don't be so dramatic. This isn't high school anymore and your theatricality is useless against my presence. Besides I'm not expecting you to carry me up with those chicken arms of yours," Andrea scoffed lightly as Andy gaped, and then struggled to find words.

Andy was not clueless about his image, he had been meddling into the art of taking care of his body after he was at the age to start worrying about how other men looked at him. He had a healthy weight when he was with you-know-who, yet the sudden insecurity hit him as he realized most of the guys in his world weren't fine with just healthy weight. So he joined the gym just so he could become another cliché specimen of having huge muscles that rippled through his shirt. Andy did not manage to reach the body-builder status because he had been eating back whatever he was burning off. He was fine with his slim abs and tight biceps, lucky for him most of the guys dated him for his humor and charm.

Yeah right.  

Well the important fact was that his arms were not chicken!

"I'm too upset to come up with a sarcastic description about how ugly was your dress this morning, oh wait, I did." Andy smirked but it dropped from his lips when Andrea just stared at him like she just bored to death, it did not feel good in Andy's gut.

"Complain to someone who cares and stop blocking the entrance, I'm waiting- Hello, Mr Josse." Andy did not need to see how his sister sounded when she was being seductive to a man.