Acknowledgements

First, I want to say thank you; thank for reading this story. Thank you for making it through this journey with me. Thank you for every minute, every second you've devoted to this story. Each read makes the hours poured into this worth it—so thank you.

Second, I want to give a personal thanks to Lex4205 . Thank you for being a beta reader, and suffering through this first. Thank you for putting up with my insane ideas. Thank you for listening to me, even when I text you at two in the morning. Thank you for being my friend.

Third, this story is loosely inspired by the song 'Left Behind' by Orla Gartland—a beautiful song about love, loss and leaving. I've put a link to it at the top of this chapter, if you wish to listen to it, which I highly recommend. It's from her debut album, Woman On The Internet, which is such a well put together piece of music.

So at last, thank you to everyone who has ever interacted with this story; and I'm sincerely sorry for making you suffer. I couldn't have been done without each and every one of you. So thank you.

Update 11/01/23: Went back and added/edited some stuff. Nothing major, mostly just making the story flow more nicely, xx.

(Be on the lookout for my next project, Building A Problem; a short Jasiper mega-angst. Will hopefully be out before the end of 2021. I only need to write the first part and then edit and revise and reread and edit again. If anyone is interested in beta reading/help editing this, or any future projects, send a DM my way)