7: A Kidnapping And A Secret Shown

Ivory now! And it's the morning and everyone is still asleep, yesterday me, Snake, Superwolf in the same hotel room, only for one night, they said we are going to Beacon Hills! I looked on one of there phone's and saw the time was eleven o'clock "Snake wake up! Wake up!" I whispered into Snake's ear, he didn't respond, so he has supernatural-hearing but he won't wake up? That makes no sense! I started to jump on Snake's stomach "wake up! Wake up!" I shouted, Snake's eyes sprung open "wha- what's happ-happening, who-who died-d?!" he asked, his eyes landings on me, well that worked "o-ok stop jum-jumping on m-me!" he yelled, and with that I stopped jumping on him.

"your up!" I giggled, Snake now sitting up with me in his lap "what's the time it better not be one in the morning" snake mumbled quietly, checking his phone "oh it's eleven, thanks for waking me up Ivory" Snake yawned, I saw Thea who is snake's girlfriend Starting to wake up "Roy what's the time, why is Ivory on the bed?" Thea asked, guess she didn't expect to see me, or not to be up "it's eleven o'clock and Ivory jumped on me to wake me up a couple minutes ago" Snake explained, and I do know that Snake's name is Roy or Jackson and Superwolf's name is Derek or Clark but I'm going to call them what I want!...Until they tell me not to. But I do know I can't call Superwolf The super part when we are in Beacon Hills and I can't call Superwolf the wolf part and I can't call Snake in Central, Star, National city.

Thea was putting on Snake's Robot arm "it's so cool you have a robot arm Snake!" I said, I haven't seen anyone except him with a robot arm "you really like to call me Snake don't you?" chuckled Snake, I don't think he likes the nickname, maybe Superwolf doesn't like it either.. " do you want me to call you Roy or Jackson?" I asked, because if they asked me to stop I will stop, then Snake said "no I don't mind its just funny, and Derek doesn't mind you calling him Superwolf ether but you can't call-" I cut him of and said "I know, I Can't call you Snake in any other places outside of Beacon Hills I can't call Superwolf the super part much and I can't call him the wolf Part outside of Beacon Hills" they looked at me stunned, why did they look stunned? "that's the most you've spoken since we met you" Snake said, that is the most I've spoken in a while "your right that is the most I've spoke" I mumbled.

Is Superwolf still sleeping, how long can he sleep for? "how long can Superwolf sleep for?" I asked, it's been thirty-five minutes since we woke up! What's taking him so long? "I'm awake but I was just getting dressed because we are leaving to go back to Beacon Hills" Superwolf said as he entered, making me jump "can you not just appear out of nowhere!" I yelled, Superwolf chuckled a little "don't ask him to stop appearing out of nowhere, he will always appear out of nowhere" advised Snake, I guess that's true about what I heard about them both last night "well we should get going, Last night Stilinski and Lydia said we should leave as soon as we can" Snake said "ya let's get going soon" Superwolf replied with, we are leaving? To Beacon Hills? "are we going to Beacon Hills now?" I asked, we probably are, stupid question "ya we are going to Beacon Hills" Said Snake "YAY" I shouted, everyone was chuckling although I don't know why.

We have arrived at Beacon Hills, more exactly Superwolf's loft, we were stepping in, expect me I was riding Snake to Superwolf's loft and I saw three other people I'm guessing they are Lois, Jonathan and Jordan,they came running up to us "hi I'm Lois these are my sons Jonathan and Jordan, nice to meet you Ivory" Lois said as we entered "Hi!" I said as I got of off Snake, I just realised this is the most I've been happy since my family died, it's nice being happy again, I hope this doesn't end, I want to stay happy.

Roy harper again and it's been one week since we met Ivory, here's what's happened: the pack has met Ivory and they like her, Ivory call's me Snake and call's Derek Wolf, Stilinski, Lydia and Ivory are keeping my and Derek's secret, me, Derek, Thea, Lois, the boys and peter all hate Argent the others just don't mind, we've almost found Kate multiple times but she's been getting away and it's been getting harder and harder to keep my robot arm a secret.