019

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞

chapter nineteen:you'll be okay !

chapter nineteen:
you'll be okay !

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

NOW, LET'S GET one thing straight. Violetta always tended to believe Athena no matter what the situation was. However, when Athena ran up to her after Get'cha Head in the Game, saying that Ricky had seen his mom with her new boyfriend in the audience and got all freaked out to the point where he gave the role of Troy to EJ, Violetta was stunned.

She had to go see this for herself. Violetta wandered around the hallways for a moment until she found EJ, sitting in one of the dressing rooms. She slowly walked in to see him using a vocal steamer, reading his script. And, sure enough, he was wearing Troy's basketball jersey.

"Well, Athena wasn't lying," Violetta commented, making EJ look up at her. She shrugged. "Wasn't sure if I believed her when she said you were going on as Troy."

EJ raised an eyebrow. "Is it really that hard to believe?"

"Well, considering what you were like at the beginning of the show, you definitely could've done something to Ricky. But I know you, and you wouldn't do that." Violetta then sat on the table next to him. "Congratulations, Wildcat."

He shook his head. "I feel like I'm gonna be sick."

"You still want me to watch you?" Violetta offered. "I would be more than happy to."

"I kind of have a feeling this is going to somehow go wrong, and to be honest, I really don't want you to see me crash and burn."

"You're not going to crash and burn," Violetta insisted. "Besides, if we go down, then we go down together, right?"

He gave her a small smile. "Thanks, V. But you don't have to be there. I honestly think you should talk to Bowen, because he looked really distraught and Athena's busy with the piano."

She nodded. That was definitely on her list. Once again, she was no Athena, but she could at least try and make Ricky feel better.

"Hold on," Violetta insisted as EJ stood up. Her eyebrows knit in confusion. "If you're not Chad anymore, then who is?"

Carlos then walked in, wearing a basketball costume. "Buckle up, Wildcats! You ready, bro?"

He held his fist out. EJ shared one last look with Violetta before fist-bumping him and walking out of the room.

Carlos looked pleadingly at her. "Pray for me."