secret. (2)

rosie was not a date kind of person.

well, at least before she met jennie. the girl never wanted a commitment and always stepped back if she thought the relationship was getting too serious. but with jen, she didn't care about any of that. in fact, it was actually the opposite. she wanted to be with jennie. she wanted everything to be real with her.

rosie was determined to change for one girl. and that girl was for sure someone whom she wasn't expected at all.

it was scary for her to do all the relationship stuff with jennie. but honestly, she would do anything for the girl. she was already whipped. jennie had stolen her heart in so many ways. and she had willingly give it to her.

jennie on the other hand, never thought that roseanne park was such a hopeless romantic. but after getting to know her better, rosie was just full of surprises.

including today, where the lilac girl took her out on a picnic. at the memorial park in central melbourne.

maybe for some people it was too cliché, but for jennie, she loved this kind of stuff. and she was undeniably happy when she found out that rosie actually brought her here on purpose. because the girl knew what she liked all along.

they were both sitting on top of the picnic blanket, under the huge trees, protecting them for the sun. the picnic basket that rosie had prepare earlier sprawled on top, revealing some unfinished sandwiches and chocolate covered strawberries.

rosie had purposely picked on the spot where it was hard for people to see them, well it was not like the park was crowded either because it was actually pretty empty during weekdays, but the girl just wanted to be more alone with jennie. and of course, private.

jennie was sitting in between the younger girl's legs while her back was leaned on rosie's front and her head was nuzzled up on the girl's neck comfortably. just enjoying each other's presence.

the lilac girl had her arms around the girl's waist and as they both stared at the calm and quiet view, she gave little kisses on jennie's head here in there. she enjoyed all the time she had with the older girl. maybe, if she could stop the time right at this moment, she would. because to be honest, she never felt more happy than she ever be than with jennie.
the girl had brought everything to her life and she never wanted to lose that ever.

"rosie," the brunette husked out her name.

"yes?"

"i love this," the girl whispered, "thank you."

a small smile formed on rosie's face, "my pleasure."

"i think this is going to be our favorite spot from now on," the brunette added.

"ours?" rosie raised her eyebrows. although she could not hide the fact that she was actually happy to hear that word coming from jennie.

jennie nodded her head, "yeah. it's beautiful here."

"don't you think so?" the brunette craned up her neck to see rosie.

the lilac girl looked at the pools of brown eyes and felt like she could melt in it, "it is beautiful," she stated slowly.

a smile formed on jennie's lips and the girl moved her face closer to peck along rosie's jawline, "i don't want this to end," the brunette murmured in between the kisses.

rosie sighed at the touch, "me too."

jennie stopped to look up at her, "you do?"

"yeah," rosie caressed the side of the brunette's cheek with her hand, admiring how gorgeous the girl looks right now, "i wanna be with you, jen."

jennie paused at the words. hope seemed to fill in her eyes as she stared at the younger girl, "do you mean that?" the girl asked.

"of course," rosie said without any hesitation, "that is all i want."

"then be with me," jennie stated.

rosie raised her eyebrows, a little surprised at the boldness that the girl had.

"i want us to be real, rosie," the brunette uttered in certainty, "all this is more than just a fling to me. you're more than that. and i like you. i think you've known that by now."

rosie's heart immediately swelled at the confession. yes, maybe she already had a clue that the feeling was mutual. and yes, she also had been wanting to take it into the next step with jennie but she didn't know if that was what the girl wanted. and she was scared that jennie didn't want them to be official or something.

the brunette then intertwined their fingers together, "i know it won't be easy for us. but it won't matter to me. i just wanna be with you. and honestly, it seems like i just can't stop thinking about you."

rosie smiled and before the older girl could ramble on, she kissed her smoothly. jennie tasted amazing like always, and her plump lips felt perfect on hers.

the brunette was flushed when rosie parted away. and this earned a more wider smile from the lilac girl.

"you... you haven't answer," the brunette seemed to be a little to embarrassed to continue her words.

and rosie found this really cute. the queen b who was well known to be sassy and cold was actually a softie. and she was glad that she could be the only one who was able to see this side of her.

rosie planted another kiss on jennie's lips, catching the girl off guard. "i want us to be real too," the lilac girl then muttered, still smiling.

"really?" jennie sounded relieved.

rosie nodded and she took jennie's hand closer to her as drew small circles on top of it with her thumb.

"be my girlfriend, jen," the younger girl said.

jennie's face immediately lit up at the words. and it broke down with a huge plastering smile.

"oh my, yes. yes!" the girl beamed.

she threw herself on rosie and quickly kissed her again. rosie chuckled at the kisses that jennie planted all over her face, feeling happy that the older girl seemed to be very excited over this.

the brunette wrapped her arms around her neck, giggling as she brushed her nose against the younger girl's lightly. "i've been waiting to hear that from you," she said.

"really?" rosie couldn't help but to smile wider.

the girl nodded and rosie pressed another kiss on her lips. she couldn't describe the feeling that was rushing over right now. jennie was finally hers. and she couldn't ask for more.

"jen," she whispered over the girl's lips slowly, "i promise i'll make you the happiest girl in the world."

she could see the twinkle in jennie's eyes right after that. seeing jennie this happy was the best thing that ever happened to her.

"and i'll make you the happiest too," the brunette muttered softly.