Chapter 4

We arrived at the house, but it was hard looking for a parking spot.

“Just park over there! Hurry, we’re missing the party!” Bella yelled at me.

“OK OK! Stop yelling!” I yelled back. I parked my car 7 houses away.

“I can’t walk that far in heels! We should have came earlier!” she whined.

“Bella, you’re the one that wanted to come with me to the One Direction signing. And just take off your heels then put’em back on when we get to the house.” She rolled her eyes. She took off her heels and opened her side of the car door. I took out my sandals and put my heels in my purse.

We walked to house and Bella kept complaining. The music was so loud I heard it like 4 houses away. I knocked on the door. Of course no one answered with all the music. We just opened the door and the music was even louder! We came in and closed the door.

“Hey ladies! You made it!” Jake yelled over the loud noises.

“We wouldn’t miss it!” Bella yelled back.

“Enjoy the party!” he said and went back to his friends. We were dancing and having the best time of our lives. Two boys gave us beer after beer. Soon enough we were dirty dancing. That’s all remember before people started falling asleep everywhere.

***

I woke up on the floor with a huge headache. I got up and looked around. I was the first one to wake up. People were hanging on the stairs, sleeping on tables, someone was, surprisingly, on the TV, and even on an air bed in the pool. I saw Bell sleeping on a guy. I tried wake her up, but she groaned and fell off the boy.

“Wake up!” I slapped her arm. Her eyes opened slightly.

“What… what happened?” she held her head.

“Just come on.” I pulled her up, grabbed our stuff, and walked to my car. We got in I started the ignition. My head still hurts and my vision was still a little blurry. “Bella you drive. I’m still a bit tipsy.”

“I can’t, my vision is a bit blurry. Maybe you can call up Harry!” she suggested.

“No Bell. I’m not calling Harry just so he can bring us home.” I rejected

“Come on! It gives you the chance to hang out with him.” she smirked.

“I’m a mess though! My breathe smells like alcohol, my hair is probably fly in different directions, and maybe my make up is smeared.”

“He’ll understand! You were just at a party!” she shook my arm.

“Fine!” I gave in like I always do. She squealed and I took out his number from my purse. I paused and tried focusing my vision on the keypad. I dialed in his number and waited for him to answer.

*On the Phone*

Harry: Hello?   Me: Hey, Harry it’s me Kaitlyn.   Harry: Oh hi Kaitlyn!   Me:Hi, ummm, can I ask you a favor?   Harry: Sure, what is it?   Me: Do you mind dropping Bella and I off to our house?   Harry: Yeah, what’s the address?  (“Bell what do those numbers say on the house?”  “It’s 12478”)   Me: 12478 on Walnut Ave.   Harry: I’ll be there in 10

*Off the Phone*

“He said he’ll be here in 10.” I informed Bella.

“Great! Let me help you with your… appearance.” Bell waved her hand in my face. She took out a tissue and a water bottle that was laying in the back seat. She wiped my face and took out eyeliner, blush, and massacre. She did my make up. She looked in the back for a mint. She kicked me in the face while she was at it. She got back in her seat and handed me a mint. I didn’t question it and sucked on it. She took out a hair brush and, of course, brushed my hair then hers.

“There he is! With Niall!” she pointed passed me. They parked in front of my car and Harry went to my window as Niall went to Bella’s window.

“Hey love.” he smiled.

“Hi Harry.” My heart was melting.

“So which one of you wants to ride with me.” Niall winked at Bella.

“I do!” I saw her blush. I got out of the driver seat and onto the passenger seat.

“Do you wanna hang out first at our hotel?” Harry asked.

“Can I change at home first? I’m still wearing the same thing since yesterday.”

“I can hand you my sweats and tshirt.” he suggested.

“Ok, I guess.” I whispered the last part.