𝘃𝗶. 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻.

𝚃𝙾 𝙳𝚄𝚂𝚃 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝚁𝙴𝚃𝚄𝚁𝙽
━━┊❛ [ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫 ] ❜┊━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

         𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡𝗦 sat in Mr. Dennison's car just outside the witch's house. Drusilla will admit this wasn't her most genius plan but it would buy them time to save Dani and get her back to the cemetery.

        "All we gotta do is grab Dani and Binx and make it back to the cemetery in time, the sun should be coming up soon," Drusilla explained. "Allison, I'll give you the signal and you can turn on the lights."

       "Once again you're a genius," Max complimented the girl making her feel better.

        "Yeah, yeah, kiss me later," She shrugged off getting out of the car not wanting to see the look on Allison and Max's face at her bold comment.

      Max shook his head smiling before getting out too and returning to the task at hand. The two teens rushed into the house just in time to see Dani fighting back as the sister tried to feed her the potion.

"Prepare to die!" Max yelled making the witches stop. "Again,"

     "You!" Winifred shouted back, "You have no powers here, you fool!"

       "Hollywood!" Max and Drusilla looked up to the distraction to see Jay yelling out to them. Ernie and Jay were trapped in cages and Drusilla could've laughed out loud seeing as they finally got what's coming to them.

       Max ignored Jay, "Maybe not! But there's a power greater than your magic, and that's knowledge!" He said to the witches. "And there's one thing that I know that you don't."

       Winifred, fed up with the distractions paused her movements. "And what is that dude?" She mocked him.

Max only smirked, "Daylight savings time."

         Drusilla let the witches mock him for a second and from behind the door, she gave Allison a thumbs up. Just like they had hoped the witches believed it as they screamed in pain and moved away from Dani.

       "Dru, Max, help me out of here!" Dani called out and the two teens were quick to run to Dani and untangle the ropes around her before running to get Binx who was hanging over a fire.

        "Hey!" Jay called to them again. "Let me out of here!" He begged. Max and Drusilla looked at each other before a smirk was back on Max's face and they ignored his cry for help.

       It didn't stop there because soon Ernie was begging for their help too. "Hey, Hollywood, help us out here?"

      Max looked to Ernie then at his stolen shoes on his feet before grabbing them. "Tubular," Max mocked before they went to make their getaway again.