Chapter 1

“Directionator!” my 10 year old sister yelled at me.

“Yeah, call me a direction..raptor…whatever! I don’t care! One Direction is stupid! And who is your favorite? Jerry? Larry?-“

“His name is Harry!” she stomped foot.

“Whatever! Just get out of my room!” I yelled.

“I hate you!” she stormed out of my room and slamming the door.

Hi, my name is Kaitlyn, but everyone calls me Kat. Welcome to my life. I’m 17 years old and I live with my little sister and my parents in LA, California. I have long blonde hair and blue eyes. I’m 5’3” tall. And by the looks of it, I hate One Direction… I actually do.

“Kat! Be nice to your sister for once.” my mom barged into my room.

“I’m doing homework mom.” I stared at the book and paper on my lap. My mom grunted and closed the door. I was on my english studying for the big test this Friday. Every other class I have already did the test, but my stupid enlgish teacher just had to ruin the last day of school. My english teacher is late with everything. I guess I won’t know my grade and graduate!

When I graduate, I’m moving to my own apartment. I saved enough money to buy rent… I heard my name and heard that it was my sister talking to my mom.

“Mom! Can Kat take me to go to the One Direction signing on tomorrow!?” she squealed.

“Where is it?” I heard my mom asked.

“It’s near here! I can tell Kat the directions! Oh please mom! Please! I wanna meet One Direction!” she screamed.

“OK, I’ll tell your sister to bring you.” Crap. “Kat.” My mom barged in again.

“Yes mom?” I said in an attitude.

“Tomorrow, bring your sister to the One Direction signing. And lose the attitude.”

“But what about my graduation!”

“After graduation.” she closed the door. I grabbed my hair in frustration. The problem is my sister gets in my way. I pushed my homework off my lap and called my best friend Bella.

“Hey girl!” Bella yelled into the phone.

“Hey Bell!” I yelled back.

“Excited for graduation tomorrow!? Because I am!” she screamed.

“Really excited. And low it down, you’re making me deaf.” I rubbed the ear my phone was on.

“Sorry. I’m just really excited. Maybe you and I can move in together! In an apartment! After graduation! We can look for apartments!” she squealed.

“Totally, I was just thinking about moving out… but I have to bring my sister to a One Direction signing after graduation. How about Saturday?” I asked really bummed.

“CAN I COME!?” she screamed in the phone.

“Stop screaming!” I yelled.

“Sorry. Can I please come.” she calmed down.

“Fine. But don’t be fangirling. You guys can get your signatures and I’ll just stand there on my phone.”

“Directionator…” she mumbled in the phone.

“Stop calling me that.” I spat.

“Well you are!”

“OK OK OK. Well I’m gonna crash. Night” I yawned.

“See ya.” I hung up and put it on the night table. I turned my lamp off and drifted off to sleep.