Amara Easton/Bianchi

Nicknames: Mara,Rose,Ami,Princess,Twinny, etcc

•17 years old

•5'9

•Senior

•Very light green eyes

•Dark brown curly hair

•Deep dimples

•Younger twin to Angelo

•Youngest in the family

So a lil backstory on what happened with Amara —

She was obviously kidnapped when she was 6 years old by the Russians (Alek being the leader) for revenge. She sometimes dreams of 'people she doesn't know' (the people she dreams about are her family and memories with them). The Italians were looking for her everywhere, the whole mafia, all of her family and allies they didn't find her but they never gave up.

Alek basically tortured the fuck out of her and turned her into a killing machine for the Russians.
He abused her mentally, emotionally, physically and sexually. He brainwashed Amara into thinking that her family abandoned her and didn't want her, therefore she kinda forgets them.

When she was kidnapped, Romeo and Roman were also there. The 3 of them became best friends automatically, well Roman and Amara were and Romeo and Amara had a love-hate friendship. It made it easier for all of them too being as they had spoken briefly with each over before. Alek and the other people that were there also abused and tortured the 2 boys (doing basically the same things he did to Amara, to them). He trained all of them to be assassins since they were 6.

When the 3 of them were 14 years old, they planned an escape plan, however on the night, Romeo and Roman were the only ones who were able to actually escape, leaving Amara alone with the Russians. The Russians switched their location all of the time, bringing Amara with them so nobody could find them. When she was 14 (a few months after Romeo and Roman escaped) she did run away to the UK and begin her new life there, obviously having too keep a low profile.

Due to all of the fighting and training she had learnt while with the Russians, she took on underground fighting and street racing. This led her to be the most known and unbeaten fighter and racer and the most feared assassin in the world. But nobody knew what she looked like, nobody knew her name, nobody knew her story. She wore a mask so nobody could see her face. Unfortunately, when she was 15, she was kidnapped again and placed in front of an orphanage, completely unconscious.

At the orphanage, they abused her and all of the other kids. She tired running away but the owner of the orphanage always called the police and then brought Amara back. When she was there, she met a few people, the only people in her life that she trusts. She was then adopted by a man, Harrison, who was 37 years old (Amara was still 15). He pretty much did the same things that the Russians did to her, scarring her physically and mentally all over again but she soon got her revenge.

She lived a confusing, wild and crazy life for the next 2 years, until she ended up in handcuffs, locked up in a cell.

Amara has IED (Intermittent Explosive Disorder), PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder), insomnia and SLIGHT schizophrenia.

She speaks 12 languages, English, Italian, Spanish, Russian, German, French, Portuguese, Greek, Korean, Turkish, Japanese and ASL. Her IQ is 221, she graduated college at the age of 15 and people see her as a literal genius. She is the most beautiful woman you would ever see in your life and everyone who meets her is completely obsessed with her beauty and her as a person.

She is a huge party girl, she's confident, loud, cocky and a straight forward person. She talks her mind, says what she thinks and is very sarcastic.
She has an attitude and doesn't give a fuck about what anyone says or thinks. Amara has a reputation everywhere she goes. She will put you in your fucking place and trust me, wherever she goes she makes herself known and if you was in a room with her, you would definitely know she was there.
She is known by everyone where she lives and known by all of the police in her area as she spends most of her nights in a cell. People assume she is a bitch, but once you know her she can be the most funnest and playful person ever. She is a very overprotective person when it comes to the people she loves and keeping them safe. Boys and girls are literally obsessed with her and want to be with her, she has some enemies just because of how much attention and love she receives. Yes she has scars all of her body and even some on her face but she tries her best to not let them bother her.

In school she is popular, but is cold to people she doesn't know or like. If she sees something she doesn't like (bullying, making fun of others, etc..) she fights them until they know what's right from wrong. She's known as the 'badgirl', nobody talks to her except her best friends.

She loves to dance and uses it to express her emotions when she feels like she cannot talk about them. She listens to music as it's the only thing that helps takes things off of her mind. She likes fighting and racing and is known as 'Black Rose'. Amara sings, paints, draws, does cheerleading, plays soccer, plays basketball and she cooks. There's pretty much nothing that she cannot do.

She fucks around a lot and she doesn't give a fuck if they get hurt when she tells them to leave.

She misses Romeo and Roman a lot as they were 2 of her first ever best friends and they tried their best to protect her when she couldn't protect her self. They all were over protective and possessive of each over because they knew what it was like for them when they were younger. Amara had her first kiss with Roman when they were 13 but nothing more happened. She also kissed Romeo coz y'know why not🙄

ROMEO AND ROMAN ARE NOT RELATED AT ALL. THEY HAVE JUST BEEN BEST FRIENDS SINCE THEY WERE BABIES.

She has quite a few tattoos, some of them being symbolic, some of them matching with her friends and some are just random ones she likes. (I will put them probably in the next chapter or the one after that)

She owns multiple hotels, restaurants, clubs, gyms and is the CEO of Rose Fashion (her own and best fashion company in the world).

She has 2 dobermans, Ares and Ammo, they are brothers and love Amara. She found them in an alleyway in a cardboard box (they were only puppies at that time) on the night she escaped from the Russians.

Amara is 17 years old and is 5'9. She has beautiful tanned skin, long curly black hair and bright green eyes. She has a body to die for and she is absolutely gorgeous, inside and out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y'all like it? You guys want me to add anything else to her personality?🙂

Follow and vote loves😎