thirty seven

how the fuck did this book get over three thousand reads overnight??? blown away

billieeilish

♥︎ 𝘘 ➢ ⎋ liked by stephanie and 1,323,814 othersbillieeilish: kiss me

♥︎ 𝘘 ➢
⎋ liked by stephanie and 1,323,814 others
billieeilish: kiss me

user3: SO SEXY

kai: im gonna be honest, im only looking at your tiddies right now

gabriellewinters: THAT'S MY BEST FRIEND

user2: looks like u got a pussy in your armpit
user8: NOW THAT WAS OUTTA POCKET
user9: omg it does

stephanie: pretty baby

august: love ur boobies

tap to load comments

august

♥︎ 𝘘 ➢ ⎋ liked by billieeilish and 56,900 othersaugust: take your clothes off

♥︎ 𝘘 ➢
⎋ liked by billieeilish and 56,900 others
august: take your clothes off

kai: put you clothes back on whore
august: you shouldn't have took them off then

user2: that bra is sexy

gabriellewinters: I don't have any on 😏

user8: where are you????

user4: miss ur face

billieeilish: my lamp

stephanie: cute bra

tap to load comments

august was led on the bed beside billie who was panting after they'd spend hours tangled in the bed tonight.

"thank you" billie ran her hands down august's bare torso, feeling her exposed ribcage.

"it's not problem, are you okay?"

"yeah I'm hungry"

"want me to make you some food?"

"no I'll just order something, what do you want?"

"oh I'm not hungry"

"you sure?"

"yeah" august rolled over and reached for her shirt off the floor.

"I gotta get going anyways"

"already?" billie sits up and covers her chest with her bed sheets.

"yeah, I got work in a few hours and it's quite a far drive away"

"do you want me to drive you? I've got nothing on today"

"it's okay"

"let me drive you" billie lifted too grab my arm "I'll drive and wait for you in the car and then we'll go out for food afterwards, okay? lemme make myself some food"

"if you're sure"

august waited for billie to get dressed and billie made herself some food and ate it on the way to august's house so she could take a quick shower, change out of billie's shirt and grab her bag.

they drove to the location, singing and laughing, almost like they used to when they first started dating.

billie waited outside and then came in to watch august during the shoot, smiling at her girlfriend looking like the most beautiful girl in the room.

at one in the morning august was finally finished and billie drove them to a drive thru and then dropped august off home, kissing her goodbye.

august smiled when she watched billie drive away, exhausted but happy.

august felt like she was falling in love with billie.

they'd be going out almost six months and neither of the girls had said the L word yet, but august knew, if they kept going the way they were going, august knew she'd say that word soon.

august had a problem with lack of communication and comparing her current relationship with her previous one.

her ex boyfriend was abusive, he gaslighted her and cheated on her, blaming it on august because she wasn't always in the mood for sex.

sex with billie was amazing but billie loved sex more than august had liked.

it could all be solved with august talking to billie.

but that would just be too easy, wouldn't it?