Sunny's Hope

*it has been two months since the peace was restored and everypony living their daily lives again except for one special earth pony- well alicorn was Sunny StarScout, she was alone walking across town seeing the happy faces with everyone but her heart stopped when she saw her favorite colt with one their best friends Zipp and Pipp but noticed a hug which stopped her heart and backed away which unknowingly Zipp saw and started to wonder what was wrong with her friend*

Hey Sunny! What are you doing? *She landed besides her*

Oh hey Zipp.. what's up?

Sunny, you haven't been yourself in two weeks.. is everything okay?

Yeah I'm fine *she looks at Pipp and hitch laughing together and as her heart broke she flew away*

Sunny's POV: was I jealous yea.. but I need to let it go.. for them both to be happy.

*her process stopped because she was about to crash and Zipp helped her out as they landed on the ground*

I'm sorry Zipp.. I.. *gasps*

Sunny! *Izzy, Pipp and Hitch running towards them*

Are you okay?

I.. *looks at Zipp with a weak smile before saying goodbye as she used her magic to teleport away*

SUNNY! *they yelled and hitch started to panic* oh no sunny! Sunny! Where did she-

////////////////////////////////////////////

Sunny was back on the top floor of her lighthouse silently looking down at them with a frown before closing her doors and windows but was stopped with pipp's face on a side window knocking

Sunny.. can we please talk?

There is nothing to talk about right now.. just let me know if the others are okay.

*her ears went down and sighed before walking away*

*sunny broke out in tears before looking at the photo of her and her dad next to her friends*

Oh dad.. I made a big mistake.. what will I do?

////////////////////////////////////////////

*the four friends were walking around in the sherrif's office*

Oh this is bad.. this is very very bad..

Hitch, calm down this is sunny we're talking about!

Ugh I know Pipp but we can't just leave her like that..

I think We know what happened

What do you mean Zipp? Izzy looked at her before looking at the others

I mean she's been feeling left out especially with you two.

Us?

*sigh* hitch.. Pipp you guys are always putting sunny down in a way she feels lonely and I think she's jealous to the point where she's in a bad state and doesn't want anything to do with any pony. Zipp explained

I'm sure it was on accident, anypony makes a few mistakes but it'll be forgiven I'm sure of it!
Izzy exclaimed

Hitch's POV: "I don't understand why sunny would be jealous of me and our friend Pipp. I mean she's my friend yes but I don't like her like that.. I like my best mare and that's the one I grew up with.. oh sunny.. what have I've done.."

Guys I need to tell you something..

Well what is it?

Sigh* guys I don't know why everypony thinks me and hitch are a thing? We're not, he's been a great friend with great ideas to get my fans back! I feel bad for sunny for not telling her but we need to make this right. Pipp explained