❁Thirty Nine❁

A/N: Hello guys :D it's been months but here you go!!

---------------------

"I'm going to fucking kill you." Travis' voiced sneered from the speaker of Gene's phone.

"Travis, it's fine, job complete! Happy ending!" Gene tried to reason with the other while glancing at Zane, who was busy tying up Miles to a chair.

"What the fuck were you thinking, even after I told you not to involve Zane in this shit."

"Well what else was I supposed to do? I don't have Zane's body, I could never pull this off." Gene whined.

"So you get Zane to do all the dirty work because he's feminine??"

Gene wasn't really helping the situation he was in.

"Hey! I didn't tell him to choke the guy out, he did that himself!"

"He fucking what?!" Gene had to hold the phone further away from him when Travis yelled.

"I know, I know, how fast can you get here?"

"I'm outside of the building." And with that, Travis hung up. Gene put his phone in his pocket and started snapping his fingers to calm his nerves. Zane looked at him as he tied the last knot.

"You good?" He asked. Gene nodded. Then they both heard loud footsteps from down the hall.

"Protect me, Zane!" Gene ran behind Zane as Travis stormed in.

"Heyyy Travis!" Zane rushed in front of the boss, sheilding the path from Gene.

"Hey, Zane. Would you kindly move out the way so I can beat the fuck out of Gene." Travis looked down at Zane then to Gene, who was stood against the wall.

"But mission complete!! Subject captured!!" Zane put his arms around Travis in hopes to distract him. Travis looked over the Miles' tied up and unconsious body.

"How long has he been out for?"

"Hmmm about ten minutes." Zane answered. Travis crossed is arms in thought with a sigh. Zane looked back at Gene with a triumphant smile and a thumbs up. Gene took this as a sign to step closer to the two.

Before anyone could say anything else, Miles began to stir awake. He blinked his eyes open and took in the slightly blury sight infront of him, 'Black Cat' clinging to... Oh no.

Miles started to thrash around in his chair in a panic. Gene went over to hold his chair still.

"Hey hey, calm down. We haven't decided what to do with you yet, so if I were you, I would just be still and obey." Gene whispered. Miles stilled and looked around.

"What the hell is going on? You're with Valkrum?" Miles directed his words at Zane.

"Well, I am with Valkrum." Zane said with a smirk. Gene pursed his lips to keep him from chuckling at the pun.

"I'm asking the queastions here. Or, you can just confess the information I need. Because I'm sure you already know what I'm here for." Travis stood infront of Zane protectively and spoke to Miles. Miles sighed in defeat and started spilling all of the information.