SCP-3000 x D-Class Reader

I always prided myself on the fact I had a very good memory and was stupidly fearless. I mean I remember that one time when I was 1 and a half years old and decided to go into the scary woods near my home. So naturally, with my uh, luck, they decided oh, why not throw him to SCP-3000?

You're probably thinking, wait what SCP 3000? Yeah forgot to mention that part. I'm a D-Class of SCP Foundation whose goal is containing 'anomalies'. Now thanks to me actually having a brain, I managed to survive most of the things the Foundation threw my way. But enough of that, for SCP-3000, just imagine a very, very, very big eel, who can eat me with ease, makes people paranoid, and releases magical amnestic juice.

So now I am here, sitting in a submarine feeling paranoid and waiting to be thrown out. As if the gods answered my demand, the submarine halted to a stop and I got dragged to the airlock and one of the personnel said.

"We are 400 meters above it, just go and get Y-909 (the magic juice)."

Wow, helpful thanks. So I decided getting eaten by a giant eel is better than dying to a bullet and just walked into the water.

If I thought I felt paranoid and uneasy in the submarine, then this was a new level. I just was there for like a solid minute, trying to ease my breathing and convince myself that this is normal, it's just what the big eel does. After somewhat calming myself down, as much as you can in a place like this, I sat off, swimming downwards.

Then I saw it. It was massive. I think I pissed my pants looking at it. I only saw its head and I already wanted to cry. But, no. I pulled myself together and swam to it. I was pretty close, but not close enough for it to eat me. We had a staring contest. You know, nothing much, just a staring contest with a big eel that strikes fear into the heart of its enemies. I won by the way.

I swam to it and collected Y-909 (I'll just call it eel juice from now on) and just as I was starting to swim away, it lashed out to me. I expected death, so I closed my eyes. Instead, I felt something ripping and saw SCP-3000 taking my recording device. So they probably think I'm dead.

Just I thought of that, I felt something tugging my tether (That rope thing so I don't get lost) and I turned to look at SCP-3000 as I was getting dragged away. Eventually, the submarine was back in view and I climbed into the airlock.

The look on their faces was hilarious, I struggled to keep myself from bursting out laughing.

"Missed me?" I asked

"How are you alive?" One asked

"I dunno, Anyways, I got your eel juice."

I walked away and collapsed at a table, ready for sleep.

A/N: A bit short, and not the smoothest ending, but it's overall decent and I haven't seen any do SCP-3000 yet. Also, if I don't specify gender, it's either male or female, your choice.