number five

.
.

ts_carson: reuniting with my favorite dumbass @/: JoshrichardzzzLiked by jadenhossler, nessabarret and 72k others

Liked by jadenhossler, nessabarret and 72k others

Joshrichardzzz: dumbass? Well says you, you cried the moment you seen me.

User: aw

Joshrichardzzz: missed you too babygirl <3 @/:itscarson

User: are you and Josh dating?

Its_carson: ew no! @/:user

Joshrichardzzz: gross. @/:user

Nessabarret: you two are adorable. Miss you wifey
^
Miss you more

...

Josh and I are currently cuddled up on my bed watching all our favorite Disney movies growing up.

We're currently watching toy story 4. I laugh once Forky throws himself away.

"I would do the same thing" I Yelp when Josh pinches my arm. "Shut up, you're not trash" I roll my eyes.

Just then Josh's phone goes off and Jaden flashes his screen. I pause the movie letting him answer it.

I go to get up but he shakes his head. I nod and lay back into him. "Jaden, woah woah woah slow down" he sits up.

"She did what!" He exclaims loudly making me flinch, sitting up.  he noticed  and gives me an apologetic smile, listening to Jaden.

I nod understanding. "You're not gonna listen to her are you... Bro she's black mailing you" he yells once again.

I flinch a little harder. I take a deep breath, he's not Ethan Carson the voice in my head says.

I nod of course he's not Ethan.

He continues to talk on the phone before hanging up. "Everything ok" he nods pulling me back to cuddle again.

"Just a friend going through relationship problems" I nod and we spend our time laughing, play fighting and just being goofy.

"Josh" he hums as we're doing our facemasks. "I miss you" he frowns. "I know. But once you graduate I'll convince mom to let you move in with us at the house"

I smile at the thought. Josh and his friends are moving to a content house in Bel-Air.

"Really" he nods. I smile and nod. We then peel off the mask. I laugh at Josh as he hisses. "Fuck I don't know how I let you put me through this shit" I giggle.

"You love me" he smiles looking at me. "I hate how much you've grown. When I left you were small" he teases. I elbow him making him yelp.

"I wasn't small" he laughs, "yes you were, with you're glasses" he goes on teasing me.

I roll my eyes, "shut up Joshua" he laughs. I really missed my brother.