Wedding Bells

Picture on the side is of Baileys wedding dress.

_______________________________________________________________________

A few months later.

I can't believe I'm getting married tomorrow! I'm going to be Mrs. Richard Colson Baker. I never thought in years this day would come. Ever since Colson proposed to me at his Cleveland show all we have gotten is congratulations plus calls to do interviews no stop. I don't think anyone would of thought that he was going to get married. I haven't seen Colson since yesterday since he went to his bachelor party and I had my bachelorette. As I sit on my bed in our house I look at my wedding dress hanging on my closet door.

"Hunny, where are you?" I hear my mom down the hall

"Down here, mom."

"Ahh, Bailey. Cold feet getting ya?"

"No, just never thought this day would come." She hugs me tight and light sobs

"Me ether, hunny. It feels like yesterday that you were that Tommy boy who loved looking at bugs and singing in the church choir. Now you're all grown up with a baby. I just wish some days I could go back to those days but then I see Isaac and I know that this is where I want to be." She smiles

"I know, just feels like yesterday I was starting my freshman of high school, It felt just like a blink and I was graduating college. Now here I'm getting married. You were right, it goes by so fast." I hug my mom again.

"I remember when you called me crying saying you were pregnant. I was so scared. I never wanted you to go through what I did. Being alone at 18 with a baby is hard, I was so lonely that dead beat told me shortly after I met daddy that he wanted to be in your life but I saw how much you looked up to daddy and told him no. Then when you told me who you were having a baby with I was in shock, I always heard his music because of your brother. I'm just glad that you're happy."

"I know, mommy. Thank you for everything and especially thank you for marrying daddy." I start to cry. I hear Isaac wake up from his nap. I go to the other room and bring him in the room with My mom and I.

"Isaac, mama and daddy are getting married tomorrow!" I see his face light up.

"I love you so much my snuggle bug." I kiss his forehead

"Well, I'm going to start supper. Will Colson be joining us tonight?"

"I think so, I'll call him." My mom walks off. My family has been here for two days. Sienna is also here since she is my maid of honor. Colson has been staying at the old house with everyone since our house is full with everyone. My brother is still in shock that I'm getting married to his favorite rapper. I call Colson.

"Hey."

"Hey baby, are you coming home for a bit tonight my mom is making supper and wants to know."

"Ugh, yeah. Hey is Casie's flower girl dress at the house?"

"Yeah. Well I have to change snuggle bug so I'll see you later, I love you."

"I love you Mrs. Baker." I smile and hang up. I change Isaac then sit in his room and play with him. He is my angel. My whole heart. I look at him a smile. I don't know what I would of done if I lost him. My mother calls us for supper and Colson shows up. I run up to him and jump up and wrap my legs around him and kiss him. We sit at the dinner table and join my father in grace. My father is very Catholic. After grace, we dig in. My mother brings a bottle of wine out, we all get a glass. I was the first one to make a toast.

"I would like you thank you guys for being here for me. Thank you for watching Isaac when were on tour. Thank you for paying for this amazing wedding. I love you guys." My father was next.

"I would like to say Bailey, I know you might not have my blood but you are my daughter and always have been since I met you when you were two. You have grown up to be a very, bright, young women and strong mother. I love you. And to you Colson, welcome to our family" We all joked and tell stories till its time for Colson to leave before bed. I get Isaac ready and put him to bed. I get myself ready and jump into my bed next to Sienna. We haven't done this since high school.

"Sienna?"

"Yeah?'

"Did you ever see me being here? I like a mom and a wife?"

"No, well I did but not this soon."

"It's weird, just think if you wouldn't have convinced me to go out with you that night. I would of never met Colson or had Isaac."

"It's weird how things work out." We laugh and head to bed.

Next morning

I wake up to my mother standing over me holding Isaac.

"Good morning sleepy head time to wake up. It's your wedding day." I pull the blanket over my head

"five more minutes." She put Isaac down and pulls the covers off my head.

"Now." I finally get up and head to the bathroom. I look at my phone and see the picture of my little family. It's a picture we had taken when Isaac was a year old. Colson is holding Casie and I'm holding Isaac. I grab my make up and hair supplies. Sienna grabs our dress and Isaac's little tux. We head to the Ritz Carlton in downtown Cleveland, where we our having our wedding, reception, and spending our wedding night. My father was kind of mad I didn't want to get married at our church in Pittsburgh. When I get in the dressing room I'm greeted by Ashleigh and the rest of my bridesmaids. My mother wants to get me in my dress right away. I finally get my dress on. I look gorgeous and you can perfectly see my half sleeve tattoo that I have been working on for a year. Sienna does my hair and make-up. Soon Dubo comes in and takes Isaac to go get his tux on in Colson's room. Ashleigh is helping get Casie our little flower girl ready. After about three hours of work, it's time!

I get everyone ready. Sienna and Slim go first followed by Ashleigh and Dubo and so on. Then right before Casie walks out. She hugs me.

"I'm so glad you and my daddy our getting married." It was so sweet I almost cry.

"I know. I'm glad too because you are a part of my life. Now, do your thing girl."She giggles and runs off. Then it's my father and myself turn to walk down the aisle. I'm so nervous. I turn the corner, lock arms with my dad and look at all the people. Our friends and family then I see him. My heart starts to beat faster and faster. I get butterflies in my stomach. I try not to cry.

"I'm so proud of you hunny. I love you."

"I love you too daddy."

We begin to walk, I have dream of this moment all my life. I finally get up to Colson and my father lets go and joins my mom. The pastor begins, I zone out. I can't help but stare at Colson's then we exchange rings and I see our little ring barer Isaac, I'm so glad our kids could be here. I just wait for the moment.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss your bride." We kiss and everyone cheered. This next to seeing Isaac for the first time was the happiest moment of my life. After pictures we head down the hall for one hell of a party. When it's time to head up stairs, Colson and I kiss Isaac and Casie goodbye and thank our guest for coming. Once we get to our room our night was filled with passion and pure love.

I don't know what is in store for the future. I wouldn't change my past. It's just great to finally be called Mrs. Colson Baker and have MGK's baby..........

_______________________________________________________________________

This is the end of MGK's baby. I think it was a good ending. What do you think? I hope you enjoyed this fan fic.

PS I thinking on doing a sequal set in the future from Isaac POV as a teenager.

xoxo Ana