Merlin/Arthur One Shots

"Merlin!"

"What is it, sire?"

Arthur smirks and takes a step forward. "As your king I order you to-"

Merlin cuts him off. "Suck my penis."

"Excuse me?" Arthur snaps. "I am your king and you should show me some respect!" He slaps Merlin across the face. Merlin touches the burning spot and grins, amused.

"You hit like a girl." Merlin laughs. "Hit me a little harder why don't you?" TWACK! "Still doesn't hurt!" His tone was mocking. "Hit me with something harder." A drop of blood poured out of the gash on Merlin's cheek.

Arthur sighs. "Do you want me to send you to the stocks for a month? For god's sake, Merlin! You're acting ridiculous." Arthur starts to turn away but pauses. He rubs his chin, pondering. "Harder you say?"

Merlin clears his throat. "If it pleases my lord." Still using that mocking tone.

"Well, Merlin." Arthur mumbles. "All that... Work you do must make you awfully sore." He leans against his bed post and pouts. "Come, sit on the bed."

Merlin raises one eyebrow. "Are you sure, sire?" But Merlin was already seated before he finished his question.

"Quite sure." Arthur sat down next to him.

"You know if I didn't know any better.... I'd say you were up to something."

Arthur grins. "Maybe I am." He shifts over so he is leaning on the headboard. "Come here." He takes Merlin by his shoulders and pulls him so he is directly behind him on the bed. Arthur kneads his thumbs into Merlin's skin, massaging his shoulders. This continues for a few minutes. The pressure of Arthur's hands on his skin cause Merlin to squirm and moan. This is what Arthur wanted more than anything. He took his hands off of Merlin.

"N-no." Merlin breathes in protest. "Please, Arthur." He begs. "That felt so good."

"Quit your whining, Merlin." Arthur sneers. "You don't think I'm going to spoil you that much."

Merlin glares at him. "Don't you think I deserve it? After everything I do for you."

"Oh I know what you deserve." Arthur turns Merlin around so they're facing each other. Their lips brush. Arthur puts his mouth on Merlin's. He is pulling and insisting with his lips. Never once does he ask Merlin if this is okay. He has his tongue in the other boys mouth, still pulling and insisting. His kisses pushes Merlin down on his back. Arthur straddles him with his knees tucked in on either side of Merlin's hips. "This is what you get for being such a good servant." Arthur says before pressing his lips back onto Merlin's.

"Well, I'm honored." Merlin sighs. Arthur tugs his scarf off and unlaces his shirt. When he backs away it is to take off his own shirt, then goes back to make Merlin entirely topless.

"You're awfully skinny." Arthur chuckles. "I might break you."

Merlin smiles. "Then it was an honor serving you, sire."

A groan escapes from Arthur's mouth. Their mouths mingle together as Arthur starts to untie Merlin's trousers. They slip off his skinny legs with ease. Arthur leans over Merlin, he plants kisses on his jawline then moves down to his neck and collarbones. The kisses went on towards the middle of Merlin's torso, making him twitch. Arthur tugs his pants down. Teasingly, he presses his thumbs into the hollow of his hips.

"Stop." Giggles Merlin. "That tickles!"

"Too bad." Arthur replies. The poking persists. Several laughs come out from Merlin's mouth.

"Such a cruel king, my lord."

Arthur attacks Merlin's neck, biting and sucking it like a vampire. "Oh!" Merlin exclaims. "That hurts."

"Good." Arthur took his lips off his neck and places then on his full lips.

Their crotches are touching but Arthur is still clothed. When Arthur leans back on knees, Merlin can see the hard outline in his trousers while his own is already freed.

"Take them off." Merlin whines. His fingers play with the strings on his trousers, ready to undo them.

"Last time I checked, Merlin, you're my servant and therefore at my disposal. I don't have to listen to you." He cuts off Merlin's pleading with a firm kiss. Merlin's hands still insist on unclothing Arthur. He slaps his hands away and undoes the strings himself. Arthur gets up briefly to remove the rest of his clothing and then was back on Merlin. His knees dug into the sides of his hips.

"It's not going to suck itself, sire."

Arthur kisses Merlin's torso again and nibbles at the sensitive skin before taking his length in his mouth. He sucks a few times, he even hollows his cheeks. But he stops when Merlin starts to moan.

"You are such a tease."

"Am I now?" Arthur chides. He pinches his thighs then lifts up his legs. Arthur rests Merlin's legs on his shoulders so he has easier access to go inside him. "Now this is going to hurt." Arthur warns. Merlin doesn't even have time to reply, Arthur forces his member to fit in Merlin.

Merlin gasps in pain but this kind of pain is the kind that his body as grown accustom to. Arthur rocks his hips against Merlin. His goal is to make their time together last. He slowly makes love to him. Arthur kisses him again and again which distracts Merlin from the ache. Each pull in and out leaves Merlin gasping for air. His lips drips blood from him biting into it to keep from screaming.

"No." Arthur leaves another kiss. "I want to here you."

Merlin lets out an agonizing scream composed of pain and pleasure. The screams go on and echo throughout Arthur's chambers. "S-s-someone's going to here us, A-Arthur." He cries out.

"I don't care. I'm the king and it's treason to question the king."

"But-but don't we all wonder why the king fucks his servant every night?" Arthur silences Merlin by pushing his body deeper into him. Merlin's back arches. Suddenly, Merlin's stomach is all white, wet, and sticky.

Arthur giggles at the mess but he pulls out and adds to it.

"I need a bath." Merlin complains.

"Draw one." Arthur suggests. "I'll join you." He gives him another strong kiss with their bodies hot and sticky together. He lets Merlin get up. "Such a nice bum." He tosses a pillow at him.

"Shut up." Merlin smirks.

"I give the orders around here." He ponders for a moment. "Before you do that, Merlin. I'd like you to bend over the table."

"Of course, sire." Merlin gives a little curtsy.