BR- Chapter 17

After a long, deep kiss, I moved my lips down to his jawline, nipping at the skin lightly before moving down the soft skin of his neck. I could feel his heavy breathing and his breath started coming out shorter and shorter as I sucked on a small spot of skin, no doubt leaving a hickey.

“Paisley.” He groaned in a strained whisper. “You gotta stop.”

“Why?” I murmured against his hot skin.

“Because this is the last bit of self-control I have.” He grunted.

I parted my kiss from his neck and moved my lips to his ear. “Good.” I whispered. “Because you don’t need it.”

He groaned and smashed his lips into mine hungrily. It was the most fierce, passionate, intoxicating kiss I’d ever endured and if I had the ability to stop whatever was happening before- I didn’t now.

I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist, not separating the kiss at all. I felt one of his hands roam around my bare back until he finally brought it up my side before cupping one of my bare breasts. I let out a surprised moan into Alex’s lips, causing him to smile before again, wrestling my tongue with his until I eventually gave him dominance of the kiss. I didn’t realize we were moving towards the shore until I felt the lack of ocean water on my back and we were only in waist deep water. And then I was completely out of the water when it was knee deep. I should have been shivering and freezing from the lack of clothing in the middle of the night, but I was completely warm with my body pressed against his- as cheesy as that sounds.

Suddenly, my back was resting against the towel that we had laid out earlier and Alex was on top of me and our tongues were at battle once again. Alex didn’t waste any time before his hands started travelling around my body, learning each and every heated curve. One hand cupped one of my exposed breasts while the other one snaked down my hip, to my outer thigh, and then up my inner thigh until his knuckles brushed against my sex in the slightest.

I gasped and arched my back, pleading for his touch, which only made him smirk against my lips. After a few teasing moments, he finally went to work downstairs, slowly sliding one finger inside of me. In and out slower than painful.

When I’d finally had enough of his teasing, I gripped his shoulders and spun us around so that he was on his back in the towels and I was hovering above him. I sat up, both of us heaving for air and with one big yank, I pulled his trunks down to his knees.

With just a quick glance, I grew a little worried- he was way bigger than what I was expecting. Surely, that can’t fit inside of me. But I didn’t let my nerves show as I crawled back up to straddle his waist and lean down to whisper in his ear.

“I’m not a virgin.” I whispered, lining him up with my entrance. “Don’t fuck me like one.”

I slammed my hips down quickly, taking his full length in one swift motion. The pleasure shot through me entirely and I let out a rather loud moan at the same time that Alex made some groaning noise. I wish I heard it better, because I’m sure it was sexy as hell, but I was too caught up in keeping my own noises down in volume, considering our venue.

I didn’t move for a moment to let myself adjust to his size- which, to my relief, didn’t hurt- and then slowly moved back up and almost out. Once I moved in and out slowly a few times, I started picking up speed until I was biting my lip to keep myself quiet and Alex was pushing his hips up to meet mine with every thrust.

Suddenly, I wasn’t on top of him, but how we started- Alex had flipped us over yet again and was on top of me, and inside of me.

“And to think I was trying to be a gentleman.” He whispered in a strained groan as he pushed into me again with much force.

I dug my nails into his back at the pleasure I was feeling, causing him to groan with his face in the crevice of my neck.

“Fuck, Paisley.” He groaned, which was probably the most attractive thing I’d ever heard in my entire life. Dang, that boy drives me crazy in so many ways.

I screwed my eyes shut tightly, feeling my orgasm building rapidly and relentlessly. I could feel a layer of sweat forming on my body from all the physical effort in the humid California night, but it was so worth it.

When I was finally ready to release, I thrust up to meet Alex’s thrust and wrapped my legs around his waist to keep him buried deep inside of me and arched my back in ecstasy. “Ah, Alex!” I moaned, and I hope it wasn’t loud enough to wake any of Charlie’s neighbors- that would make awkward conversation.

Hearing and feeling me go off was enough for Alex. I felt all of his muscles clench and then release with a throaty- sexy- groan and his release empty inside of me before he collapsed in exhaustion on top of me.

“You are so fucking lucky I’m on the pill.” I whispered once I could breathe again.

“Oh shit.” He gasped. “I didn’t even think about that.”

“Can you go again?” I asked abruptly, causing Alex to look at me with a shocked expression before composing himself with a smirk.

“I can go again. And again. And again.” He said huskily as he nipped at my neck.

I uncharacteristically giggled before pushing him off of me and standing to my feet and looking at Alex with such lust, I was even overwhelmed a little bit- but that didn’t stop me. “C’mon, let’s go upstairs.”