CS- 31.) Walk of Shame

“I told you about my mom.” I said, just a little bit louder and my heart pounded faster and louder.

“Yeah…” He said, not really knowing what to say, because let’s face it- I sounded like a crazy person.

“I’ve never told anyone about that!” I nearly screamed, spinning around to face him with tears brimming my eyes but not actually falling- I couldn’t let them fall. “Nobody.”

“Hey.” He said softly, pulling me into a hug. The last of my defense was drained and I melted into his warm arms as I rested my head in the crook of his shoulder, taking deep calming breaths. “It’s okay. You know I’m here for you. If you don’t want me to talk about it, I won’t but I’ll be here for you when you do, okay?”

“Really?” I asked in more of a squeak but it was muffled by the skin of his shoulder.

“Of course.” He said, rubbing his hands up and down my back soothingly.

My nerves and bad mood had instantly vanished, giving me time to realize something. “You’re shirtless.”

He chuckled and pulled me closer to him so that my belly was pressed against his heart-melting abs. “You’re just noticing that?”

I just nodded into the crook of his neck and chose this time to enlighten the mood a little bit more. I opened my mouth and sank my teeth into his tanned skin, causing the expected reaction. His body tensed up and he let out the world’s most attractive moan/gasp noise.

“I really wish you never found out about that.” He muttered under his breath.

I giggled and released my grip on his skin. “You know you love it.” I replied in a husky voice.

“Too much.” He admitted.

Again, I giggled. “So what do you want to do now?”

He smirked and leaned down so that his lips were dancing around my ear. “How about that shower?” He asked, matching my husky tone as his hands ran up his shirt that I was wearing and rested on my bare waist.

I nodded excitedly and he pulled me into the bathroom and closed, then locked, the door behind him. “I’ll start the water.” I croaked with anticipation as I turned around and twisted the knobs of the shower so that water started spurting out of the shower thing.

When I turned back to face Kale, he wrapped his arms around my waist and spun me around so that my back was pressed against his bare skin and his arms wrapped tightly around my waist.

“You drive me crazy.” He mumbled, pressing his lips against my neck.

I gasped and laid my head on his shoulder when I felt his hands move from my waist and slide up the shirt before hooking his thumbs on the hem of my shorts. I tried to answer him, but the anticipation was killing me as he was moving achingly slow.

Finally, he pulled down the fabric and they fell to the floor with a thud. I stepped out of them and kicked them across the tiled floor just as I felt his hands continue to explore my body. All of my parts were covered still because I was wearing his shirt which hung down to my thighs.

Kale’s left hand moved slowly up my shirt, sending hot waves of electricity though me before he cupped my left breast in his hand and slowly, teasingly massaged it, causing me to gasp. His right hand, instead of moving up, went down. As in down the outside of my thigh and then moved over to the inside of my thigh until he was painfully close to my most sensitive spot. His fingertips lightly brushed over it, causing me to moan almost silently before both of his hands were gone. Just gone. Disappeared. Vanished.

“The shower is probably hot now.” He said with amusement in my ear before pulling at the hem of the shirt I was wearing and pulling it over my head.

I turned around and noticed him ogling at my chest, causing me to blush slightly. I fumbled over the button of his jeans before unzipping them and throwing them to the floor. “Fine then.” I huffed.

He let out a low growl before putting his lips on mine, pulling me close to him as our naked bodies pressed against each other. He pushed me backwards and quickly lifted me over the edge of the shower. We were both instantly drenched from the hot water being fired from the shower head. My bare back was pressed against the cold shower wall as he kissed me with everything he had and I returned the gesture, wrapping my legs around his waist.

I reached an arm down between us and hurriedly wrapped my fingers around his erection, gliding it to my entrance and in one motion, I pushed my hips forward, dropping myself completely onto him.

We both cried out in pleasurable moans and I stayed there for a moment, completely impaled on him until his hands gripped my waist and he lifted me up and dropped me again.

I lifted myself up the next time, pulling almost all the way out before dropping myself again, pushing him all the way into me.

I bit my lip to fight the screaming moan that wanted to erupt from inside of me, especially when Kale latched his lips onto one of my sensitive breasts, pulling at it with his teeth and soothing it with his tongue.

Eventually, I gave up on hiding my moans and let them out as I continued to push off and then back onto him.

We kept that steady pace until my body started to shake with a building orgasm. “Don’t.” Kale warned.

I let out a slight moan- it really turns me on when he sounds all controlling.

I held off, building up the pressure inside of me that was begging to burst as he pulled away from my chest, completely breathless. “We don’t have a condom.” He breathed right as I lost all control and my orgasm overtook me before I could process what he’d said.

Recognition flashed through me as I came down from my high realized he was probably about to blow and he couldn’t do that inside of me if he didn’t have a condom on.

I planted my feet on the shower floor and wrapped my fingers around him, causing him to moan softly. In seconds, the white goo was splashing against my tummy. When he came down from his high, we both took a few minutes to catch our breath- that was really intense.

We spent another twenty minutes in the shower, washing each other off slowly and kissing. A lot of kissing.