1.2

Grayson picks out this sparkling hot pink body con that he thinks she will love. It has one sleeve on the right  and ends mid thigh with a small slit on the left. She finds a hot pink button up with a Matt black two-piece, she has no idea that he picked out something in the same color.  " I'm done come to the dressing room and see what I picked out." Grayson says with his eyes closed trying not to see what she picked for him. "ok!" She dropped of his things in a different dressing room and goes to see the dress. She walks in and it's like love at first sight she loves it.  She hurry's into the dress. "Grayson I needed help zipping this up" He comes rushing in" Do you like it?" He zipped up the dress and wrapped his arms around her waist.   "I love it! Now go try on your things" He grins "ok fine" He goes into the dressing room and says "PINK???" He says in an aggravated voice "Just try it on hot head" she laughed she thought it was so cute when he gets mad.  "Hurry up" she says waiting out the dressing room looking at her beautiful dress in the mirror.  "I'm coming." He walks out to see her standing there in a matching pink dress. "I can't take it anymore" he says with a smirk. "Wha-." he cuts her off, grabs her chin lifts it up leans down and kisses her.