Epilogue

After 3 years

“Rudr… Rudr… wake up…” said an annoyed Durga trying to wake her hubby.

“What? What happened? Are you okay?” called out Rudr in panic.

“Yeah I am okay…” she said looking guilty.

“Then what happened?” asked Rudr yawning and sitting leaning to the headboard like Durga.

“I want… I want tender coconut…” she said and pouted…

“Now?, It’s too late Ammu, I will bring it to you tomorrow… Now sleep my wifey…” said Rudr and laid on her lap hugging her huge belly. After some moment, Rudr’s sleep was again disturbed by someone’s weeping sound.

“Shit, baby why you are crying?” asked Rudr in panic, she glared at him and pushed his head away from her belly.

“What the-“

“You don’t love me anymore… you put your baby inside me and now I am eating like a gorilla and looks like an elephant,” says Durga wiping her tears but her tears were running from her eyes continuously “I am fat and you don’t want me anymore, you don’t even buy me anything to eat… what did I ask? Just a little tender coconut and you are not even ready to buy me that, your child is the one who wants that not me…” she cries more.

“Oh, my baby,” says Rudr and laughs hugging his wife “Why are you blaming only me? If you are pregnant then you too are responsible for it, you never let my little man rest, whenever he sees you he is acting like a fish out of the water to dive inside you” teased Rudr and Durga giggled hiding her face on his chest “Oh, now you are laughing… hahaha, my drama queen” he said lifting her face and showered her face with his sweet kisses.

“And no you are not fat, you are beautiful. All these are just baby fats and I love them, look how fluffy and juicy your boobs are” he said licking his lips.

“Cheee you dirty man…” said Durga blushing and hiding her breasts from the hungry eyes of her husband.

“Hahaha… come here girl let me say bye to my baby,” said Rudr lifting Durga’s top revealing her big pregnant belly.

“Your baby is having a marathon inside my womb, I don’t know what is he doing inside, always kicking, jumping, running and what not… I can’t even lay down for a second.” Pouted Durga.

Rudr kissed her lips “I know it’s hard, but I am helpless, all I can do is fulfill your needs and stay with you… I am sorry I denied your wish, I was a little tired and it’s late, I know my tiredness is nothing compared to what you are suffering, Your tender coconut will be here soon wifey, do you need anything baby mamma?”

“Mmm… can you please get me some ladoos and… and cutlets … mango pickles… and some ice creams, yeah that’s it,” said Durga rubbing her tummy and her baby kicked “See he likes it… my baby boy”

“Hello miss, this is a baby girl, my baby girl,” said Rudr kissing her tummy.

“But I want a baby Rudr.” Durga pouted.

“But I want a baby Ammu… it’s ok, we will try again for a boy”

“Or a girl, you don’t know if it’s a girl or boy,” said Durga.

“Yeah right,” Rudr kissed her belly and whispered “I know you are my baby girl, daddy’s little princes, daddy will be back soon, take care of mamma ok, I love her so much” and the baby kicked “Oh god I love you too, like mother like daughter, both of them are my ninja girls”

“But you love your girls” giggled Durga.

“Always,” said Rudr and pecked Durga’s forehead before leaving the bed.