Sex with Marilyn Manson

I walked into this dark doctors office hoping to be cured from the darkness inside me but oh was I wrong. He was sitting there on the chair in a doctors coat unbuttoned and underneath he had on black suspenders and tight black leather pants that hugged him in all the right places oh Marilyn Manson how I fantasies about you all day and night. "Sit down I want to see what inside you take your clothes off and spread your legs". "whats wrong with me" i said with my pussy already wet from the thought of the things he was going to do to me. He snorted a line of coke while i rolled a blunt to calm me down."i have to use you and abuse you be inside you deep inside so i can tell you whats wrong". I took my clothes off and put this black sheet over me with the antichrist symbol on it to cover my body and spread my legs. I heard the sound of him putting on gloves i flinched when i heard them sting against his skin."Its going to be fun he stood up looked and me and pushed two fingers into my wet pussy, looking at my face to see the pleasure "do you see how i can use you how this abuse you crave from me is all controlled by me" I moaned while the trusted his fingers back and forth moving them around."I want more i moaned i want you inside me" " patients your a sadistic whore and i own you we do it my way" he said while snorting another line . "i want to see what makes you weak" he pulled the sheet off my body while he was still fingering me. he made me give him a hand job till he busted on my tattoo on my lower hip. "now the real fun begins tell me what you want" "pin me down Marilyn and fuck me hard i want you deep inside me I'm already filled with darkness now pleasure it i want you cum all over my mouth". He trusted his dick inside me he had me moaning so loud he had to cover my mouth so the others wouldn't hear. He trusted harder and harder i moaned louder and louder my pussy was throbbing and my legs shacking i couldn't take it. he went harder and faster till i climaxed he pulled out forced my mouth open and busted. Cum was dripping all over my face "lick it all up or i wont let you go" when i sat up to lick his cum from around my lips my eyes opened it was all a dream a fucking dream my pussy was wet and un satisfied.