Falling star

They attacked, went to the defence and tried to defeat the other.

The lightsabers in the faith of battle were the only light. They did not rely on sight, but the Force.

He barely angled before the purple blade. He deflected the enemy's sword and counterattacked. He knew the enemy's technique, but some steps were not known to him.

He blocked the blow over his head, the green blade of the lightsaber stopping near his eyes.

Before she could attack, he grabbed the hand of the lightsaber and hit her in the stomach with his knee. He leaned her against his chest with a green lightsaber at her neck.

"You are getting better."

"I am good, only you are, unfortunately, better."

"I guess so."

Luke leaned over and kissed Mara on the lips. She pressed against his chest and deepened his kiss.

Mara broke the kiss with a smile on her lips. "It would be more romantic if I did not have a lightsaber around my neck."

His wife's beautiful smile made him conjure the same. He withdrew the blade and released her hand with the purple sword.

They deactivated their weapons.

Luke sat on the grass and Mara at his feet. She leaned against his shoulders and watched the stars above them together.

He could not agree with a better place to build the Jedi academy.

Luke played with Mara's hair and stared at the beautiful night sky.

"It is very nice here."

Mara's green eyes shone like stars, her smile and face could barely compare with the night sky.

Mara ruffled his bangs and then his hair.

"Mara!" He dodged her hands, but Mara already knew how to fight him when she wants ruffed his hair.

Luke's hair stood to one side, but Mara has not enough and continued.

They both fell to the ground with a laugh. Luke fell on his back and Mara on his chest.

They laughed until tears welled up in them and then looked at each other in the moonlight.

Luke studies every detail of Mara's face. He stroked her cheek and laid a strand of red hair behind her ear.

They flinched when they felt a familiar tremor in the Force.

They sat down. Mara straightened her tousled hair and kissed him on the cheek.

A ten-year-old boy with flaming red hair and sky blue eyes emerged from the forest.

With a happy shout, he hugged Mara and Luke and sat Mara in her lap. Both parents gave Ben a short kiss on the hair. Luke pulled Mara closer and grabbed his son's small hand.

"Dad, I saw a falling star," he shouted, pointing to the sky.

"What did you wish?"

The smile faded. "I forgot."

"Well, then you will wish something, when the next one falls," Mara said.

"Yes!" He tilted his head to the sky.

Mara laughed softly and lay down on the grass with Ben on her chest. Luke lay down next to them and did not let go of his son's hand.

They watched the stars together in pleasant silence. Ben shuddered whenever he realised he was asleep.

"Luke?"

He turned his head and smiled, as he always did when he saw Mara.

„I am glad I did not do my job in Jabba's palace and I did not let myself be controlled by hatred at our first meeting."

"I am glad that it was you who chased me on Myrkr."

"And that we crashed."

They laughed and held hands.

"Mom! Dad! The star is falling! "Ben sat down and pointed to the sky where the falling star had just appeared a moment ago.

"What did you wish?" Luke asked Luke.

"To be a great Jedi and that you will not stop smiling at me like a star."

Luke nor Mara did not know what to say to his son's words. Instead of words, they hugged him as if he was the life force of their hearts.

Luke bowed his head to Mara's hair and was consumed with love for his son and wife.

Hi, I hope you enjoyed the story. I don't often read stories about Mara and Luke, but I wanted to write one of my own. Let me know if you're satisfied, I'd love to hear your opinion.