Family( the end)

Arisa is walking barefoot along the beach feeling the breeze blowing on to her skin yoongi comes up and holds her from behind " how do you feel Mrs min?" Arisa looks at him and pecks his lips " I feel like a three humped camel" they both laugh yoongi rubbing her stomach " not long to go they will be here" she nods her head and leans her head on to his chest as he kisses her neck and forehead.

* time skip two weeks *

Arisa woke up and got out of bed not feeling well yoongi says " babe what are you doing you're meant to be on bed rest " she points to the bathroom yoongi walks behind her and she stops she felt a sharp pain in her stomach yoongi panicked " honey are you okay?" She says " yeah stupid Braxton hicks" but the pain got worse so she went to sit down after that pain subsidised " yoongi go to work I'll be fine " she said yoongi looked at her " I'll be on call if you need me" she smiles at him. Yoongi is visiting his God father at big hit and running a few errands while he is out back at the house arisa goes to get off the bed and walks in the bathroom again for the umpteenth time as she goes to turn the shower on she feels a sharp pain and she realised she's standing in a puddle " oh shit my water broke" she says arisa calls out to aunty but she's not there she calls yoongi but he doesn't answer she calls him multiple times still no answer she finally gets a hold of seungho and tells him to tell yoongi to get his mafia ass to the hospital as she's in labour seungho runs into the office " i'm sorry for barging in but yoongi it's code pink and blue " yoongi looking clue less " huh?" He says " water brokkkkeeeee" yoongi still not following " wife water broke twins coming" then it clicks " yah my wife is in labour " they both run to the car and speed their way to the hospital yoongi is waiting to be called in the nurse sees him and says " mr min she needs you" yoongi goes into the delivery room and sees arisa pushing he hold her hands after 12 hours she gives birth to two healthy babies one boy on girl called Yuri and minjun he kisses arisa and says " thank you for you and our babies I love you Mrs min" she leans back and watches him hold his children.

* time skip 2 years later *

Arisa is chasing minjun " get back here you little monkey" he is screaming " nooooooo mama " while yoongi is holding Yuri " minjun is pabo" yoongi laughs " yes baby he is " she runs off and plays with her older sister yoongi then stops minjun after he smacks his mum on the belly " no minji ( minjuns nickname) we don't hit mama your little brother is in there" minjun looks down " sworry appa" he goes to hug arisa " sworry emmoa " arisa kisses him and says it's okay she walks over and says to yoongi " atleast he will protect his sisters" yoongi kisses her and her belly just then she hears 6 voices screaming the girls yell out " UNCLES " they scream " PRINCESSAS" aerum walks behind jimin minjun says " eunnie when you marry uncle chimmy " she laughs and they give them gifts arisa says " you guys spoil these kids you know " they all look at her she goes " okay then that's my cue".

A week later yoongi the twins and jisoo are heading towards arisa's room where they see her holding the latest and newest member a little boy called ryu.

THE END

Love doesn't have to have a contract it can grow on its own yoongi proved to arisa that he is not that same person anymore because of her faith in him he changed himself to be a better man they grew to love each other on their own and accept each other's faults it's important that we remember that we can't help who we fall for but we can make their lives richer calmer and peaceful.