Six●

Target-20 comments, 35 votes

"Let me go" Inayat was looking at him with anger.

He moved closer to her and held her face in his hand.

"What if I won't?" Angry Inayat pushed him back with every strength she had in her.

He stumbled a little.

"Then I will kill you, you Bastard. This is what your parents teach you. They would be ashamed" As she completeled her sentence, a hand touched her soft cheek.

Her face turned, tears brimmed in her eyes.

He slapped her.

Her lips started wobbling, she placed her hand where he hit her.

She slowly looked at him, a sob left her mouth.

"In these past two days you were talking because I let you talk but this time you crossed your limit" He took a step towards her. She flinched thinking he is again going to slap her.

Instead he hold her locks bringing her face closer to her.

"I don't know about my parents but your parents definitely would be ashamed after I am done with you. Doing things with you before marriage would definitely bring insult" Her eyes widened listening his words.

"Y-You would not do anything" He smirked before speaking.

"Are you challenging me?"

She came out of her trail when door slammed opened.

Her head snapped in the direction to see Irtaza standing there.

She quickly got off the bed as he stepped inside locking the door behind him.

He moved to her, she stepped back. Her gaze was down on floor.

"Are you hiding something from me?" He asked straight making her confused.

"Look up and answer" He held her chin to make her look at him.

Is she hiding something from him?

She stressed her mind to think if she really hiding something from him and she concluded, it's nothing she is hiding.

"N-No" He looked in her eyes to find lie but he found nothing.

His tensed shoulder relaxed and a small smile appeared on his face.

He bring her face closer to his, to match his height she went on her toes.

He placed a very small yet possessive kiss on her forehead.

He left her face. She let out the breathe which she was holding when he kissed her forehead.

"Tomarrow we are going to marry, Jaan" Saying this he left the room, dropping bomb on her.

Her brain still didn't process what he actually said and then it suddenly hit her.

NO!

She can't marry him. She was continuously telling herself but deep down she knew this day was coming closer with each second.

"H-I ca-can't"

"Aren't you going to ask her parents to come?" Sharnaz asked Irtaza.

"They will just create scene by coming here" Irtaza casually replied.

"I already inform Asim. He will arrange everything" Sharnaz left leaving Irtaza alone in his study.

She will be his and he will make her his in every sense after marriage.