Chapter Fifty-Nine: Predictions

Elaine Riddle Perspective, June 30, 1997

I was here once again. The dark colors surrounding the Manor gave me a headache, but it's all I could focuse on. The warmth that my shirt was giving was no longer providing me with comfort and my shoes were suffocating again.

It seemed one minute I was at Hogwarts, and now i'm here. I have no idea how i'm here, but i could only be great full i was still alive. Some death eaters resided here, as so did Bellatrix which scared me the most.

I mentally slapped myself for suffocating Draco's hand, but it seemed he payed no attention to it. The Deatheaters were gone, and only Bellatrix, Draco and I were left standing.

As i looked around once more, i could hear the faint sounds of footsteps approaching. At first i tensed, but relaxed at the sight of Narcissa.

Her eyes widened at the sight of me, and she raised an eyebrow towards Bellatrix.

"What is the reasoning of this Bella? why is she here?" Cissy said in a demanding tone.

Bellatrix chuckled at Narcissa's words.

"Well you see.. it's actually quite funny actually... she says that she's something the Dark Lord desires the most.. And you know me, I will never pass up a chance to please my Lord, so we made a deal. If what she's saying is true, and the Dark Lord accepts her deal, she will give herself to whatever our Lord desires, and in exchange she will request for Draco to be let free of the Dark Lords hands. She wants Draco to be "safe and free". Bellatrix said while pacing around the room.

Narcissas eyes widened. I have never seen her in this much shock. She turned her head towards my direction, and from here i could still see the gratitude she had towards me in this moment.

"For now.. while we wait for the Lord to return, the girl will reside here under our watch" said Bellatrix while leaving out the room.

As soon as Bellatrix stepped out the room, I felt the warmth of two arms embracing me. But they weren't Draco's.

I felt tears fall onto my shirt, and i could only feel a mothers love right now.

"Thank you. Thank you for loving my son so unconditionally to make such a sacrifice. You shouldn't have gotten involved, even tho you loved him. You shouldn't be willing to sacrifice your life for someone else, you need to live it. By you doing this, I owe you my life. I owe you my everything. This is a debt that will never be enough to repaid. You are one of the most strongest people i've met, and I hope my son appreciates you and never lets you go. You are so special to our family, and you are always welcome."

Narcisa said and all I could do was drop silent tears. I could feel sad, I had to be strong. Cissy pulled away while wiping her tears.

"I'll make you two some tea. Please rest, it's been a long day" Narcisa said while kissing Draco on the Forehead. I felt a special mothers love when i was close to Narcissa , something i've never had.

However, what nervewrecked me the most is the fact Draco hasn't said a single word to me since the Astronomy tower. Nothing. I can't tell if he's mad, or if he's upset.

As i was going up the stairs of the manor with him, i could only expect screaming when we got in his room. Draco wasn't a quiet person, nor did he handle stuff well. I have no idea how he's going to handle this, but I have to be prepared on what to say.

As we entered Draco's room, the familiar scent of lavender was flowing around. My scent. Why was his room covered in this scent?

The room looks almost identical as last time i was here. Christmas on my 5th year. The bed was as neat, and his curtains were draped over perfectly.