HE'S DRUNK AGAIN

“Come oooooooon Zayn, dance with me!”

I could hear Harry’s faint whines coming from my left, his drunkenness oozing through his words. He was pissed. No, pissed wasn’t even the word. He was utterly off his face. Well, either that or he was acting completely off his face, which was twice as bad. I hated him acting drunk. That was a lie. He was a hilarious drunk, a flirtatious drunk, and a very, very horny drunk. He’d come onto anything that had two legs and a pulse, and by the looks of it, I was his next prey.

“Harry, I don’t wanna dance.” Harry slumped behind me, burying his face into the crook of my neck. He moaned into it, small vibrations tingling up my skin. His arm locked round my stomach and he started biting my shoulder repeatedly.

“Just one song. No, half a song. Not even that, dance with me for ten seconds!” I tried pushing him off, but he wouldn’t give in. He gripped my upper arm tightly with his free hand, and pulled his teeth from my t shirt, standing up. I put all of my force into trying to remain on the sofa, but Harry’s strength forced me to my feet. I reluctantly straightened up as Harry grabbed my hands, lacing his fingers with mine. Within minutes he’d destroyed my bad mood with his drunken dance moves, and I was swept up in the humour of it all.

After a couple of songs of pure crazed dancing, I collapsed down on the hotel bed in my hotel room. We’d just finished out first solo tour, and as a small celebration, we’d all gone out for drinks. Now that Harry was legal, he’d abused his drivers license and wasted at least £50 on drinks and crisps. I didn’t blame him, I would’ve done the same for my birthday, if we weren’t so scrutinized by our management. I relaxed into the peacefulness of my room and closed my eyes, spreading myself out on my bed. I kicked off my supras slowly, kicking them off the bed. Breathing slowly, I drifted off into a gentle sleep, blackness swallowing me up.

Thud. A small cry of pain. Then silence. I snapped open my eyes, utter blackness. I tilted my head to the side and looked at the digital clock on the bedside table. 3:26 AM, I had only been asleep for just over an hour. Another thud caught my attention, and I tilted my head in the other direction. A dark figure was hopping around the room, clutching his foot.

“Harry?” I croaked, my voice still hoarse from my sleep. Harry snapped his head up, the moonlight from the open window reflecting gracefully on his face. I sat up and slid to the side of the bed, staring up at him, rubbing my eyes. “What are you doing?”

“Your fucking shoes tripped me up!” He kicked one of my supras across the room angrily, then winced again.

“No, I meant, what’re you doing in my room?”

“Oh, er.. I had to come and see you.” 

“Why?” I lent back and switched on the small lamp behind the digital clock, the new lightness blinding me. Rubbing my eyes again, I sat back upright, only to find Harry’s face close in front of mine. He was bent down, resting his hands on the bed by my thighs. I caught my breath as he licked his lips, his eyes flickering from my own down to my lips. I had something on my mouth, didn’t I? I quickly slapped my hand to my lower face, wiping quickly and forcefully. Harry chuckled for a second then ripped my hand away, leaning even closer to me. One second I could feel his breath on my lips, the next I could feel nothing. Nothing except his mouth connected with mine.

But that wasn’t enough for him. He wanted more, and he was gonna push to get it. He pushed me back on the bed and lifted his knees up to where his hands used to be. He was straddling me, his hands on my shoulders, holding me down. his lips were still crushed onto mine in a desperate kiss, full of lust and wanting. His tongue wriggled itself into my mouth, and I accepted him. I wouldn’t have been able to stop myself even if I wanted to. I let him take control, I let him do his thing.

Before I knew it, Harry had removed every item of clothing off my body, himself still hovering above me, completely nude as well. his hands were roaming freely over my body, trying to touch every part of me. I wasn’t creeped out at all. It didn’t feel natural, but it hardly felt abnormal either. Harry’s lips were connected to my neck, sucking at my skin harshly. Shit, don’t leave a lovebite, don’t leave a mark. He used his knee to push my legs apart, and didn’t wait for me to prepare myself. He thrusted inside me deeply, and I cried out, the pain almost unbearable. Harry didn’t care though, he was revelling in the new sensation.

“FUCKING HELL HARRY.” He took my cries as a good sign, as he grinned to himself. He eased out gently, and pushed back in slowly, letting me adjust this time. He gripped my hands and lifted them above my head, entwining his fingers in my own. His eyes were snapped shut, his bottom lip caught between his teeth. His thrusts were still gentle, and the pain had slowly faded away, pleasure in it’s place. Now this.. this felt natural. And it kind of scared how unaffected I was by this situation. I guess I was relying on the fact I could always blame it on the alcohol, or that Harry was too drunk to remember.

Harry quickened his thrusts, his hips slapping against mine, his deep groans getting louder each time. I couldnt’ help but let a few moans of my own slip, Harry knew how to please anyone, regardless of gender. He let go of one of my hands, running it down my stomach, taking ahold of my length tightly.He shook his wrist violently, making the pleasure almost unbearable. He applied the perfect pressure on me, his hand making me feel safe, yet his thrusts making me feel dirty. I smirked to myself at my own thoughts, trying to shake off any unwanted images. 

“I’m so close.” Harry’s voice was ragged, it cracking slightly as he continued to thrust faster. He bent down and replaced his lips back onto mine, his hot rough tongue flickering out against my skin. The wetness of his mouth made me even more sensitive, and I could not hold on much longer. Harry was just too much, I couldn’t take it. I arched my back and tensed up as the orgasm swept over me, a loud roaring moan escaping my lips. I could see the pleasure on Harry’s face hit sky high as he too reached climax. We both sort of froze in the moment, letting everything rush by as we tingles erupted around us. I’d never felt anything like that, and I probably never would again.

Harry eased out slowly, breathing heavily, his head dropped down. He collapsed beside me, his hands palm up on the bed beside his head. His chest rose and fell, slowing down until it hit his normal rhythm. Small beads of sweat had formed across his forehead, the pure passion from just now staring me in the face.  I could tell he was asleep, his eyes weren’t flickering, he was totally relaxed, a proper sex coma. I stood and reached for my boxers, pulling them up. The waist band snapped against my skin and I bent back down, picking up Harry’s chinos. I buried my hand in the pocket and pulled out his room key. I reached for the duvet and wrapped Harry up in it like a baby, his face have buried in the material. I opened the hotel room door, and picked up Harry, taking him back into his room. Setting him down, I ruffled his hair, then quickly headed back to mine, still swimming in the aftermath of what just happened.

“Harry Styles, you fucking little sex monkey.”