┌──────────⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────────┐
HOUSE OF THE RISING SON
└──────────⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────────┘

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

It had been a few days since Estella found out that she was pregnant with the Mikaelson miracle baby and she still hadn't come to terms with it fully. She was now trapped in New Orleans until she could figure out a loophole, unable to find ways to help her brother. That was the whole reason she was in passing through Mystic Falls in the first place but in the end the trip just set her back even further.

Eight months since she had been released and integrated back into society, but he was still trapped there. She felt a slight twinge of guilt every time she thought of him, but pushed it to the back of her mind. She would sort the situation out and then help him.

Hayley had been on edge ever since Klaus told them Elijah had bailed but something told Estella it wasn't the whole story. Elijah seemed honourable, especially compared to Klaus. Meaning it was most likely him that had done something to his brother. Estella had managed to avoid him for the first few days but he was constantly finding ways to make her talk to him, she found it rather amusing. He found her interesting and the fact she hadn't told him anything about her yet just added to his intrigue.

The girls were sat in the siphon hybrids  room in silence. Estella was reading over one of the old grimoires from the Gemini coven, that she took from her prison world and Hayley was watching a movie on the TV. They were both interrupted when they heard the footsteps and shouting approaching the front door.

"Come on," Estella said as they made their way down the hallway to the top of the stairs, the wolf grabbing a fire poker on the way.

Just as that reached the stairs, the door swung open revealing a pretty looking blonde. "Who the hell are you?" Hayley asked holding the fire poker threateningly. Estella rolled her eyes at the wolf's dramatics, looking back over to the blonde who didn't seemed phased by the question.

"Ah you must be the maids, my bags are in the car get them will you," she said as Estella descended down the stairs with the wolf trailing behind.

"Hello, definitely not the maids," Estella responded.

The blonde girl closed her eyes briefly thinking back to the conversation she had with Elijah prior to arriving in New Orleans. "Right you're that hybrid girl my brother Klaus got knocked up and her wolf friend. I was expecting to see some kind of supernatural miracle baby bump, guess your not showing yet," She said, turning all her attention to the siphon hybrid, " it's Estella, isn't it?"

"Wow I guess good genes run in the family, along with your brother's manners that is," Estella replied sarcastically recieving a glare from Rebekah. The girl was definitely her brothers type.

"And his temper too, so watch it," the blonde original threatened back. Estella let out a chuckle at the girls attitude, she was definitely Klaus' sister that was for sure.

"Wheres Elijah?" She asked wondering where her brother was. He hadn't picked up her calls since the night he was trying to convince their brother to accept the witches deal.

"Beats me, he's long gone," the siphon hybrid replied, watching out of the corner of her eye as Hayley shifted uncomfortably at her words.