Things have changed...

Chapter 1

Harry's POV

It all started when I moved in to a nice neighborhood. I thought I was the only kid on that street, which would've been nice. Then came a girl about my age. Her name I soon figured out, was Logan. She was.....well how could i put it, different? I wasn't even done packing when she opened the door of my house and asked my mother where I was. Way to invade our privacy. My mom thought she was adorable, and showed her where my room was. Only is this house had locks on the door. She ran into my room and tackled me to the ground. She tried to plant kisses on me! Finally she got off and offered her hand to help me up. I rejected, and got up to brush my shirt off. "What's your name? My names Logan! How old are you? What grade are you in?" She asked, shooting questions at me almost every second. "Give me a second and I'll answer okay?" I said as I took in a deep breath. "My names Harry, I'm eleven, and I'm in fifth grade." I tell her. She stood there amazed for a minute, and actually quiet for once. That didn't last long before she said, "We're in the same grade! And same age! Today has been a great day!" I rolled my eyes, and then she started asking more questions. "What school are you going to? Whose class are you in?" Can she just shut her mouth once? I thought to myself as she was still shooting out questions. Finally I said, "Look as you can see, I still haven't finished unpacking. I need some space, I just moved here okay?" She really didn't care, all she said was "Okay, see you tomorrow Harry!" And ran out of my room. Finally some quiet.

Chapter 2

Logan's POV

I was so excited to see the new boy in our neighborhood that I nearly ran into his house! Whenever I realized where I was, I tried to calm myself down, which kinda worked until Mrs. Styles let me inside. We had a nice conversation before I asked if she had a son. I already knew but I just wanted to see him. She smiled and said, "Why, of course! He's just down the hall on the-" before she could finish I was already down the hall. I could hear the shuffling of feet as I opened the door and stumbled over a box that made me topple onto him. I gasped as I landed on him, I looked him in the eyes for a moment. They were the greenest eyes I have ever saw. Once I realized I was still on him, I got up and offered him a hand. I just really wanted to hold his hand. He rejected and got up himself dusting himself off. I was so excited to meet him, I started shooting out questions. He answered, his voice was like melting chocolate. It was the sweetest sound I have ever heard. I studied him closely, noticing the features on his face, his curly hair, he was perfect. I realized I was staring at him so I blushed and turned away. I looked at him again and before you know it, I was asking more questions. He finally said, "I haven't finished packing, can we talk tomorrow?" I nearly shrieked. He wanted to see me tomorrow? It was the best day of my life. " Okay see you tomorrow Harry!" I nearly screamed an ran out of his room. That day, was when Harry Styles stole my heart.

Chapter 3

Harry's POV