Trafaglar D. Water Law

A- Aftercare

   He's not particularly affectionate in any kind of setting, and after sex is no different. He'll make sure you're ok, and maybe give you a kiss or two, but unless you ask for more that's about all he'll really do.

B- Body Part

    On him: His hands. They're a surgeon's hands; long, methodical, precise. He does all his most important work with those hands, and they're very skilled.

   On you: Thighs. He really loves squeezing them, running his hands over them, and especially loves having them around his ears.

C- Cum

   Being a doctor, bodily fluids don't necessarily bother him per se, but he's still not a huge fan of having any on him and will try to clean up ASAP after sex

D- Dirty Secret

   He gets really horny when he's drunk, and has gotten into some embarrassing situations because of it. Because of this he'll typically limit himself to one or two light drinks over the course of an evening, and it takes a lot of convincing to get him to drink more than that.

E- Experience

    It really could go either way on whether he has much practical experience in the act, but the man definitely knows what he's doing. He knows exactly what points to stimulate and that more than makes up for any lack of actual experience he may have.

F- Favourite Position

   Doggy style, simply because it gives him the best control over the situation from that angle, and he can reach more sensitive spots from that angle.

G- Goofy

   He's not a goofy person in general, and while he understands situations can happen that might cause a giggle or two, being too goofy and silly during sex is a bit of a turn off for him, and if you're laughing too much he actually takes it a little personally, whether that's warranted or not.

H- Hair

   He's well groomed, though not clean shaven as he understands the important of having hair there.

I- Intimacy

    If he's with someone he really cares about (as opposed to just letting off some steam with a stranger), he'll be more likely to pull them close to him in the act, as well as lay more kisses on them rather than just going through the motions. If he doesn't care, he's very clinical about his ministrations, and while it's still pleasurable it can often come across as forced. When he's with someone he cares about though, each touch means something and you can really tell the difference.

J- Jack off

   He doesn't masturbate too often, usually only if they've been at sea for a while without docking and his stress levels are rather high. He can typically go a while without feeling any urges.

K- Kink

   This man is very much so into bondage, whether on himself or you, as well as begging, teasing, edging, all that fun stuff. He's a man who likes to be in control.

L- Location

   He typically sticks to the bedroom, but another fun place is actually in his lab in the medbay. It kinda fulfills a doctor sex fantasy he doesn't realize he has until he does it.

M- Motivation

   He wants someone that challenges him in some way, whether intellectually or just by being a smartass in conversation with him, being slightly irritated with someone turns him on. It goes back to the whole control thing, and wanting to exert dominance in some way over somebody

N- NO

   While he's not opposed to getting bodily fluids on him during surgery or something medical related, he flat out will not do anything involving bodily waste during sex. The health risks are too high for him, and he doesn't like being dirty like that.

O- Oral

   He enjoys receiving but he loves loves LOVES giving, and you can bet your ass he's good at it. He enjoys watching you squirm as he changes his pace and force behind his tongue in just the right moments to drive you CRAZY.

P- Pace

   He'll change it up depending on his mood and who he's with, sometimes even during the same session just to keep you guessing. Usually he tends to be rougher during foreplay, then switches to more sensual during actual intercourse to prolong the act.

Q- Quickie

   In a pinch, he's not opposed to a quickie, but he definitely prefers to actually have the time to do the deed. He likes to take his time with you, and a quickie doesn't allow for that.

R- Risk

   He's not too risky, to be honest, especially when it comes to anything health related. Basically, he always wears a condom. Always. Good luck convincing him to go without one.

S- Stamina

   He's got ok stamina during intercourse, but he makes up for any shortcomings with prolonged foreplay.

T- Toys

   He doesn't have any himself (unless you count like handcuffs/rope/blindfold type things as toys?) but he's not opposed to using them you. He's just not into it for himself.

U- Unfair

   He is relentless. I'm so sorry, reader (but then again, I don't feel that bad haha).

V- Volume

   Other than a few grunts and groans he doesn't make too much noise, he's more focused on what he's doing

W- Wildcard

   His head is really sensitive, pulling his hair one way can turn him on, but another way or too hard can cause quite a bit of pain, so proceed with caution (that being said he does love having you run your fingers through his hair, not even just sexually, it's just really relaxing for him)

X- X-Ray

   He's a little above average size (xl condom size(8.46 inches)), and a grower not a shower.

Y- Yearning

   As I said before he can handle going quite a while without having any sexual urges, and typically unless he's in a relationship, sex for him is a form of stress relief. This doesn't change too much when he's in a relationship, but he is more likely to engage in sex for fun, and will initiate it more himself.

Z- ZZZ

Sex is one of the few things that actually does tire him out enough to sleep, so when he's with you, he falls asleep pretty quickly (though he's not asleep for very long, unfortunately). If he's with a stranger though he'll wait until he's back to his sub before passing out for a good nap.