Wiene

Bell Pov

Currently Bell, Welf, Lili, Karen, Hurumine and Mikito who had joined the group not too long ago. Had arrived at Babel due to the request of Jhon, Mark, Will, Max Airmid had asked Bell to meet them outside the dungeon with his equipment.

(If you don't remember Jhon is the captain of the Hestia familia while, Mark, Will and Max are the level 2s of the Hestia familia.)

Jhon: Thanks for coming.

Bell: No problem I owed you one anyway after all that War game was the reason I leveled up.

Jhon: There was no need for that after all you saved all of us by taking our side so we are very grateful for that and now even coming here after our request was so sudden.

Bell: You told me this is something that you can only do with my help so I had no choice. So what are we supposed to be doing?

Airmid: I needed help in getting some materials and there is a sale on them on the 18th floor. SO I need to be escorted there. I am readfy to give you all 3 high class potions right now.

Lili: Ok we will take that.

Airmid gives everyone in Bell's group the potions since she had already given them to Jhon's group.

The group easily makes their way down to the 18th floor due to having 1st and 2nd rate adventurers.

Just when they were about to return the group was asked to do a mission by Bors.

Bell: What is the mission?

Bors: Well there are a lot of irregular monsters appearing and we were asked to ask every strong adventurer for help. So you guys have to help us kill the fire birds that are appearing in hordes on the 19th floor.

Jhon: I would love to help. *the other Hestia familia members also agreed due to this*

Airmid: I can spare some time its better than having people injured.

Bell: I haven't really explored the 19th floor since the last time I was there I was in mind down and the other time I was in a hurry to go to the 59th floor. So this should be a good experience.

Bors: Thank you. By the way do you need extra members for more help?

Jhon: No we should be fine your party is pretty strong already.

Lili: One more thing what are the rewards for completing this quest Bors? *regular scheming face*

Bell: Lili doesn't that seem a bit rude we are only doing this for the adventurers to be safe there is no reason for him to reward us.

Lili: Master Bell you don't understand anything he is trying to just use us. When we complete the mission he will take your reward for himself.

Bors: I promise I wasn't going to do that. *nervous*

Bell: Just so you know lying to me is the same outcome as lying to a god. But even if I didn't have this skill I probably could have told you were lying.

Bors: Fine you guys can have the rewards they were just salamander coats anyway that's all the guild had offered anyway.

Lili: Ok give them to us right now and we also want a million vails for you lying to us.

Bors looks at Bell for help but Bell only looks at his hands like they were much more important.

Bors then seeing no way out gives them all a salamander cape that had burn resit.

The group headed to 19th after floor dividing themselves into 2 groups one which was Bell, Karen, Jhon and Airmid that were going to go first and the second group where the rest of them were from behind to take care of any monsters left behind by the first group.