Two

"Hyunjin,,, psst,,, Hyunjin..."

Jeongin got no answer from his brother. Probably asleep after a long day of running and killing.

But the younger couldn't sleep. Afraid to relive the nightmares in his head.

How his parents died right in front of him from the beginning of the apocalypse.

It's been a week since everything collapsed. And it was getting worse by the minute.

Jeongin stared at the ceiling for who knows how many hours. But that ceiling was getting boring.

He sat up straightly when he started to hear some rustling noises.

He and his brother had hid inside a grocery store. It was somewhat empty. But there was still enough food for the both of them.

He got out of his sleeping bag and carefully walked in the direction of the sound. A knife already in his hand.

"Shh,,, you're going to draw zombies in..." a voice whispered.

"I'm sorry! These bags are just loud!" Another whisper yells.

People?!

Like actual other people. Who were alive and here.

"Come on,,, we need to head back to the others." The first voice says.

Jeongin peers over the corner.

He sees two males. One taller than the other.

The shorter one looked behind him, out of cautionary, and made eye contact with Jeongin.

He had puppy like features. Skin dirty with sweat and blood.

They both stared at each other for a bit until the taller male called out for him.

"Seungmin,, let's go!"

"Coming hyung..."

Jeongin watched as he turned around and walked away.

The only thing on both the males minds were;

Who is he?