Billie Eilish: I Can't Believe You

READERS POV:

I woke up to bil not being by me so I got up and went to the living room to see if she's there but she's not so I went to bathroom and undress and get in the shower opening the water

Time skip:

I finished showering and got dressed then called billie. She didn't pick up.

(outfit at top)

I got dressed cute because it's me and bil four year anniversary so I'll wait for her to come home so we can go to the place that I got a reservation at for us I sent her a text asking when is she coming home and started on my makeup

Time skip:

I finish my makeup and went to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water and sat on the couch opening the tv I went on Netflix and started rewatching The Society while I wait for Bil to get back

Time skip:

It's 11 PM now and bil still haven't come home and my reservations was for 8:30 so I called to cancel now I'm scrolling through Instagram and I see bil posted a story so I click it and it looks like she is at at the club with a girl and they look really touchy I get off her story went to our room and undressed and took my my makeup off and get in the shower after I finished showering I putted on some shorts and a oversized T-shirt and lay down on the bed and went twitter and check to see if there is anything new... I wake up to the sound of something falling I wake up and grab my phone and its 5 AM I turn my flash on and see billie and the feet of the bed picking up my perfume that fell she picked it up and came towards the bed while I got up and went to the bathroom and use the toilet then went to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water and open it and drunk some... Billie came in the kitchen in new clothes and tried hugging me I push her back and walked away she follows "what's wrong?" she asked I turn around to look at her as if she is crazy "what's wrong I can't believe you just asked me what's wrong" I said I looked at her neck and see red spots I tilt her head to the side gently and looked at it closely I pulled back and looked at her then I turn around and walked to the closet and grabbed my suitcase and packed the stuff that I can fit "Y/n can we just talk bout this" she said while trying to stop me from packing my stuff "you was thinking bout talking when your hoe was leaving those marks on your neck so why should we talk now?" I said while going to the bathroom to grab my stuff "It was and accident Y/n please" she said following me "no Billie no it wasn't our anniversary was yesterday and I know you wasn't think bout that considering you didn't even bother texting me back so stop following me" I said packing my shoes and bags "no Y/n please I can explain" she said trying to grab the zipper of the suitcase I push her arm away and zip up the suitcase "Omg why does everytime y'all realize that y'all fucked up y'all explain, explain why you have been distant for the pass two months, or the fact that you forgot our anniversary, or is it the reason you came home after a day with hickeys on your neck cause I already know now leave me alone cause I want nothing to do with you or your bullshit" I said walked to the front door and leave the house key on the table for her and head to my car and went to the hotel that I own and go to my private suite.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hopefully y'all like this let me know if y'all want a part two of this but I'm going to sleep now cause it's 2:54 AM and I'm sleepy also send me recommendations and people y'all want me to write about next. 💕