Swimming lesson

Written by: larrylovewritten (ao3)

{So Harry decides to join the swimming club, to find he can't control his tentacle like limbs enough. Then there's Louis in speedos and it all kinda escalate.

or the one where Harry fucks Louis in the pool showers, after Louis has a private swimming lesson with him.}

——-
Harry thought joining the Swimming club would be a great idea. He was good at it, kept him fit, he got to be half naked and its the only thing besides football or rugby that he likes. He fails horrifically at footie and doesn't have the bulk for rugby. So swimming it was.

I would have perfect if it wasn't for the instructor, a boy in the last year. Louis.

When he walked out Harry's breathing stopped and he felt like he was going to faint. The boy was a fucking angle, no doubt about it, a true to god angle. Curves in all the perfect places, an ass like no other, Harry really wanted to bite that ass,his lips pink, body toned, thick tan thighs, curvy hips in speedos that left nothing to the imagination and the brightest blue eyes.

He must have been practicing before they arrived as he was soaked, his hair slicked back by the water and red marks from goggles. "Hello." He chimed cheerily as he walk in from the supply cupboard, a towel over one shoulder. "This is Swimming for late beginners!"

"Why are you running this?" Asked a boy, from the back of the group. Josh. Harry thinks. "Don't you head the swim team?"

"That's only a rumor."Louis says, wiggling his eyebrows at the play on words. "I am the head of the swim team, but i also have little sisters. So they picked me to teach you." He says fixing his ridiculously tight, short speedos. The slick sound of them sticking to his thighs too much for Harry. He willed his body to calm and followed the group to the lockers to change.

Louis handed each boy a pair of speedos, knowing size from looking. He toke a little longer on Harry, eyeing his crotch and hips in his black skinny's. He hands Harry a pair and Harry scampers away, changing in a shower cubicle so no one would see the after math of Louis ass in those speedos. One he had calmed his body down, he changed and slipped out to stand by the pool with the others.

"Okay!" said Liam, Louis assistant in teaching the beginners. Where as Niall and Zayn, aka the rest of the swim team where just there for shits and giggles. "Get in order of name. you do one lap, from that we decide a level and we go from there. Highest and lowest get Louis, middle get me."

After half a list Harry is called. "Styles!" Calls Niall, who toke over so Louis can watch them swim and evaluate with Liam. "This is Harry, two years bellow, first time swimming in school, failed to join the footie team and is Gemma's brother." Niall says,off of a list he is sure Zayn made (That boy just knows stuff about people) watching as the curly boy stepped to the side of the pool. "Dive in, lap up and back, slid out, sit on bench. Go!" Niall says.

Harry dose a graceful dive (weird for him to be graceful, he felt a swell of pride),he failed miserably at the actual swimming, going between lanes, not swimming above, pushing off with his feet and counting the push, dreadful. He then, very ungracefully, try-ed and failed to jump up. So instead slide onto the walk like a beached whale and proceeded to lose control of his limbs... falling back in. He could hear Louis laughing and decided it was a win. He grinned at Louis as he walked past to sit down, Louis returning it with a thumbs up.
---

The rest of the list later and he is in the lowest group, no surprise. Louis is sitting at the side of the pool instructing the highest group and leaving them to it. He walks towards our group grinning. "We only have a little of lunch left, so Styles at our worst." Louis said, pausing for the cheers that followed and Harry's bow. "Please come in after school."