Chapter 21

Marinette: Kagami, what are you doing here?

Kagami: Marinette?

Juluka: well this is nice.

Luka: hey m-m-Marinette and friends

Marinette: hey Luka, hey Kagami . I hope we weren't interrupting anything.

Kagami: not at all Marinette

Luka: we were just going over one of my latest melody's.

Kagami: Felix, is that you?

Felix: hello miss Tusragi, it is a pleasure to see you again.

Chloe: you two know each other. How exactly?

Kagami: indeed we have...

Felix: We had met sometime before at one of my uncle's Gala's unfortunately both of us were dragged by our guardians to attend it. Seeing as we are the future faces to our families business and cooperation's.

Kagami: everyone at the party was always trying to befriend us due to our families name and status. When I had met Felix for the first time it was when I had been followed by a group of boys who were trying get me to give up fencing practice seeing that I was top of the class and a girl they didn't like the idea of it. I chose to ignore them instead of speaking up. Felix had been walking past us and saw what was happening so he just happens to say " are you that cheap as too ask a girl who has participated in your lessons to quit just because you aren't good enough at the sport yourselves to compete "

Kagami: had been enough to make them silence themselves and run off in the other direction. I guess from then on out we have considered a good bond on behalf of our families and name.

Chloe: sounds like Felix to me

Marinette: who knew you could be a knight and shining armor to the rescue.

Felix: I was simply just speaking out that is all.

Alix: well we may have to do a lot of speaking out on our up coming school field trip for future aid in work experience.

Chloe: why did you have to remind us.

Julika: we would have to talk to mam about it again to confirm the pairs.

Nino: true I didn't really get a good look at the pair though. Does anyone know who I am paired with.

Nathaniel: we will be paired up with random partners for the Field trip.

Chloe: so tasks to be done in groups or pairs of two. Well at least we don't get stuck with Lila and her flock.

Alix: well that just miraculous. I would of been skating for the hills if Lila or Alya was paired up with one of us. Phew...

Felix: so Marinette looks like we will paired together seeing as we are partn... Seat partners.

Marinette: it appears so, unless of course Lila spins another lie to get her claws on you.

Felix shudders at this and everyone begins laughing about it.

Marinette:  don't worry Feels. I won't let you go into the snake pit without a fight.

Kagami: Feels?

Chloe: Yaa Feels?

Marinette: oh sorry the nickname must of just slipped out... (before she could finish Felix speaks up.)

Felix: it's okay. I... I don't mind it

Chloe: mph, normally you hate people giving you nicknames.

Felix: no I just hate the nicknames you and Lila come up with.

Chloe: (gasps) I gave you some good nicknames!

Felix: nobody wants to be called Fei bear, Feifei or Fifi

Luka: Fifi, sounds like something I can put in a song. (Everyone starts laughing at this even harder than before)

Nino speaks in between his laughing "Chloe, never give me nicknames ever "

Chloe agreed also still laughing. This went on with the full group United and bonding of course Felix let his eyes wonder to Marinette and Marinette eyes to him but if anyone did see this happening they didn't say anything just hid a knowing smile.

 This went on with the full group United and bonding of course Felix let his eyes wonder to Marinette and Marinette eyes to him but if anyone did see this happening they didn't say anything just hid a knowing smile

Looks like we have an almost completed team now don't we readers