What do i need to know?

Once they got to the back door they opened it and saw two 6th grade knights which were pretty high but not high enough to get caught by them.
They passed the night and ran to the training ground. " There it is."  Haruka groans. " What's there?"
Kore sees the carriage that she called out before she went to eat dinner earlier. She pulls Haruka into the carriage and sits down.
They start driving.
"Come on, come on." Haruka gives Kore a glare. " Hold on. First you take me out of the castle then you take me to a random place. What's going on?"  Kora gives her a concerned look. " Princess, listen when we get in the inn I'll explain everything."  Haruka sighs and follows Kore.
She finds an inn called " Megaera's Sleep'inn".
Kore walks up to the desk to a young lady that had piles of makeup on her face. " Hey honey, what kinda room would ya like?"
Haruka crosses her arms unamused by the situation. Kore takes out some of her money and puts it on the counter. " I would like a 2 bed room please for 3 nights."  The lady looks up and down and smirks. " Alright pretty, you get $7.98 dollars back, kay? Your room is 13. Here's ya key."  Kore takes the key and  they walk up to room thirteen. They enter the room and the situation turns awkward. " so? Will you tell me what's going on?"  Kore puts down her suitcase and takes out the two books. " What's  The angel was always mine?"   Kore takes a very deep breath. " Just read it, after this I'll give you the other book."  Haruka just shrugs it off and sits on one of the two beds. " Fine, I'll read it. If this doesn't tell me what's going on, I'll kill you. You got it?"  Haruka saying this sends shivers down Kore's spine." Just read it please, and I'll unpack while you read."  She unpacks clothes and she puts them in both of their drawers. She packs clothes for the three days they are here. " What the fuck is this?!"  Kore finished unpacking their clothes. She gets up and sits on the bed Haruka is laying on.