First Day

I wake up at 12:30 due to the alarm I set last night. I turn it off quickly and stretch. I rub my eyes completely forgetting I still had mascara on. I get up and go into the bathroom, looking in the mirror. It must be waterproof because it didn't smudge. I yawn and run my fingers through my hair, leaning over the bathroom sink, meeting my eyes in the mirror. I need to wake up. I turn the shower on and go grab my phone. I check my notifications before hopping in the shower.

"Eren 💯 sent you a chat!" 25 mins ago

I groan and open snap. What does he want?

Eren 💯: How'd you sleep?

Y/n: Fine. Thanks for asking.

I swipe out of the chat and look at his name, "That has to be changed. Immediately."

I hold down his user and select "Change Name." I backspace his name until the only thing left is the "E."

"Much better." I say, shutting off my phone and putting it on the bathroom counter.

I start undressing. As I do, I get yet another huge whiff of his cologne. I throw my dirty clothes on the floor to later put in the laundry basket that's in my closet.

After I get out the shower, I pick out my outfit for the day. I pick out black leggings, a red nike hoodie, and some red Jordan's. I brush my hair out and put on a little mascara. I fix my eyebrows into place and I put the clothes in my laundry bin. I grab my lanyard that was on my nightstand.

I look at it and make a face, "I need a new one."

My phone goes off again. It's Eren. I open it.

E: You're not going to ask me how I slept?

Y/n: I don't care enough to

E: Alright I see how it is.

I leave him on opened after that. I call Sasha. No answer. She's probably knocked. I grab my bag. I walk out of the dorm and lock the door.

Once I make it out of the building, I don't know what to do. I wouldn't even be able to make it to Marley to go visit my family and be back in time, so that's off the table. I decide I'm going to explore the campus. As I'm walking around, I pass by a coffee shop.

"A coffee sounds good." I go inside and pop my phone case off, taking money out from the back.

"Hello! What can I get ya'?" A short, red haired girl says to me.

I look at the menu and quickly decide what I want, "Hi, can I get a white chocolate mocha?" I say, looking back at her.

"Of course! That'll be $6.50!" She says, smiling at me. I hand her a $10.

She gives me my change back, "Your order will be out soon!" She says smiling.

I nod and stand where my drink is supposed to come out when the door rings. I look up and make eye contact with the man I bumped into last night. Levi. He's wearing a black shirt, black jeans, and some black jordan's. I watch as the red haired girl takes his order, blushing. I wouldn't be surprised if she liked him. After he pays, he walks over to where I am. I look at him and smile slightly.

"You look familiar." He says, looking at me. He has a straight face.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure we bumped into each other last night at Eren's party." I say, remembering how awkward that was.

"Here's your drink." The red head says, her tone completely different from earlier.

"Thanks." I say, grabbing a straw and looking back at Levi.