Dark and abandoned😈

You finally arrive at this dark place....
The windows are broken, the building is run down and dirty, and the walls are metal and severely beaten up.
Y/N: where are we?
Cory: It doesn't matter just shut up and be quiet.
Y/N: I'm going to talk as loud as I want because I'm NOT going in there!
Cory: Didn't I just say shut up Y/N
Y/N: I don't care you are not my dad
Cory gives you a look, a very stern look.
Cory: Shut the fuck up and come with me.
Y/N: NO that place is dirty and disgusting...do you really think I'm going to step foot in there?
Cory doesn't say another word, he just picks you up and brings you towards the door.
Y/N: PUT ME FUCKING DOWN CORY IM NOT PLAYING WITH YOU
You scream as he carries you towards the door. You kick him in the chest and he instantly throws you on the ground.
Cory: what the fuck is wrong with you
Y/N: I said I'm not going in there it's creepy as hell
Cory walks towards the door and opens it to reveal restaurant and smoke spot with lively colors and beautiful lights and interior.
Y/N: woah this is dope
Cory: if you wasn't such a scary coward we could've been in there by now but NOOOOOO you have to kick me and shit
Y/N: shut the fuck up and take me inside you whore
Cory: excuse me? Who are you calling a whore? Because we can turn around and go tf home
Y/N: ughhhhh okay chill chill I was just playing
Y'all both head inside and you go to a table in the back of the restaurant. It is super cozy and chill and in the back where no one can see you.
Y/N: cory what they got to eat?
Cory: look at the menu bum
Y'all order and wait for y'all's food to come and talk about experiences.
Cory: you're so beautiful and sexy
He says staring at you with a smirk.
Y/N: thank you sexy
You say as he leans in to kiss you. He slides his hand up your dress, sliding his hands up and down your dress. You look up at him with a slightly concerned look.
Y/N: what are you doing?
You whisper.
Cory: what I want.
He smirks as he slips your panties to the side and slips a finger in. You let off a soft moan and look at him.
Y/N: y- your gonna get us k-kicked out
Cory:not if you keep it down
Cory fingers you slowly teasing your cl*t. You let out a soft moan and he goes slightly faster.
Y/N: S-stop your gonna make me-
You say as your eyes roll to the back of your head and you cum on his fingers.
Cory: who said you could cum princess?
He's says rubbing his dick through his jeans.
Y/N: n-no one
He smirks and unzips his pants pulling out his hard dick and places your hand on it and strokes it with your hand. He looks at you and looks at your lips and kisses you.
Cory whispers "I want you" in your ear and it sends chills down your spine.
He's looks you dead in your eyes and you already know what to do. Your body is aching for him. You slide underneath the table and put his dick in your mouth sucking the tip only. He moans and you continue sucking.
Cory: princesssss
He moans as the waiter approaches the table. The waiter can't see because of the cloth on the table. He places y'all's food on the table.
Waiter: do you need anything else, and do you know if she needs anything?
Cory: j-just some napkins
He's says as you suck his pulsing dick.
You almost laugh as he says that but you hold it in till the waiter leaves.
Then Cory grabs your head and pushes you down, You gag as he continuously forcing you down.
Cory: yea baby you got it
You look up at him then your eyes roll to the back of your head choking on his dick.  You tap his thigh as he nuts in your throat. He then pulls you up for a kiss.
Cory: you look so pretty with my kids on your lips.
Y/N: I know
You then go to the bathroom clean up and come back to eat.  After a while you guys head out side. You both get  into the car and he pulls off.
Y/N: where are we going now?
Cory: be quiet
Y/N: UGHHHHHH JUST TELL ME
Cory: to the lake.
Y/N: yayyyyyyyyy I love water
Eventually y'all arrive at the lake.
Y/N: woah this is so beautiful I love the way the water reflects the moon.
Cory: yea me to but don't get out yet.
You watch him as he gets out the car and pushes the seat up and lets it back.
Y/N: what are you doing
Cory: what do u think I'm doing y/n
Y/N: we gonna fuck right now?
Cory: what the heck are u talking about, did u not just see me drop my keys? I mean if u want us to fuck just say that
You laugh embarrassingly as he gets his keys. You get out and see him grabbing a blanket and some candles.
Cory: get the heck back in the car ya bum I didn't tell you to get out yet.
You refuse to get back in the car because you are tired of sitting.
Y/N: noooooo I'm tired of sitting and I want to help you
Cory: I don't care get back in the car
Y/N: NOOO
Cory: stop playing with me and get in the car y/n
Y/N: You Can't Make Me
You say with a stern look on your face. He looks at you angrily.
Cory: Get. The. Fuck. In the car I'm not playing with you
Y/N: idc who you're playing with you don't tell me what to do
Cory picks you up, covers your mouth and forces you back in the car, he pins you down by your hands and tells you to shut up. You feel like testing him so you spit in his face. *SPIT*
Y/N: Get off me BITCH
He looks at you menacingly and forcefully grabs your throat.
Cory: you're really pushing it
he says with a smirk.
Cory: i bet you just love testing me, And you know I have full control over your body, and you just KEEP testing me it's like you want me to do something to you
*You look at him innocently with puppy eyes*
Y/N: what are you talking about *you say in a cutesy voice*
He loosens his grip on you and rolls his eyes.
Cory: you're making me mad Y/N.
Y/N: ok? What does that have to do with me?
Cory: well the more angry you make me the more aggressive I get and that's bad for you
Y/N: I don't care I want to go sit on the lake NOW!
Cory: Fine, come on

I get into things then forget about them😭 sorry you guys.