Zesshia can see ghosts

In the city of Stella lies the prestigious Science Technology and Astronomy school named after Neil Armstrong whose name has passed unto the history up till this day. The Armstrong Institute. Located in the far western field, in an area known by the name Observation.

You will not miss the institute as it is the only futuristic structure way past the thick lush green forest, it's observation deck was the tallest and most advanced facility for star observations. The white neatly painted walls exhibits elegance, glamour and purity true to the mission of the school. “To be the most prestigious educational institution in the field of Science Technology and Astronomy on top of the leading universities across the globe.”

Upon entrance from the tall golden gates of the academy came golden statues of the twelve zodiac signs surrounding the fountain with a statue of the Celestial King that is the school's noble symbol. The Celestial King has a huge muscular figure standing 10 feet tall wearing a golden armor and holding a huge sword containing all of the 88 constellations of the sky, the sharp tip is buried few centimeters on the ground. Inside, the floors are painted white and red carpets are laid out all throughout the institute. The windows are stained glasses with, of course, constellations.

In the main hallway of Armstrong Institute where the announcement board is, crowds of students wanting to know their overall scores and ranking on the latest midterms examination is all over the area.

"Jet you bastard! Get outta my way!"

"Not my fault Dret you're slow!"

Despite all of that one student seems uninterested not even bothering a glance at the crowd of students and just pass by them so quietly that none of them even notice save for the raven messy haired male student but he isn't an ordinary student. Sure he wears the same uniform as all the other students in the school but...

...he is non-existent...

At the very least that's how it is to Zesshia. Zesshia with her ordinary jet black hair and ordinary pair of black orbs may at first seem like an ordinary student in an extraordinary school but there's more to it than that. Despite being silent most of the time and having a weak presence Zesshia has a deep secret. She can see non-existent students of Armstrong Institute.

Everyday when Zesshia arrives at the school the number of students entering is doubled as what ordinary people can see. She can see way more than the number of students listed in the class roster. These extra students only Zesshia can see act so natural, almost like how ordinary students should be but if Zesshia are to describe them, the word "ghost" is the perfect term. They're passing through another student's body and act like it is nothing out of ordinary. Whenever Zesshia looks above, the sun is shining brightly in the clear blue sky but in just a blink the skies became dark filled with stars as if it's nighttime. It is so vivid that Zesshia can already distinguish which constellation is which and which star is which.

To avoid unnecessary attention Zesshia looks straight on the hallway not wanting to make eye contact with the raven haired male. She walks straight passing through him and acts normally.

"Hey! You can see me right?!?" Says the student but Zesshia casually ignores him and enters the library. Unfortunately for her though, the student starts following her all the way and even sits in front of her observing. Still...she ignores him as if he isn't there after all, he is, non-existent.

It has been an hour yet the male student refuses to leave Zesshia.
"Shia! Shia!" She is saved by a second year female student who is an Astronomy Club member. Zesshia looks at her and greets. "Good afternoon, Lisa." Lisa smiles at her and offers her hand. "Let's prepare for the meteor shower later." Zesshia, of course, takes Lisa's hand and the girls run off to go to the observatory leaving the male student behind. He decides to shake off the thoughts and leaves Zesshia be.