Chap 2

"Hey" he whispered huskily in my ear.

"Hi!" smiling I turned around only to be greeted by the most beautiful hazel eyes I've ever seen.

Javen is a person that all girls would describe as sexy, he's tall about 6'2, hazel eyes, plumpy pink lips kissable if I may add😉, and his smile is too die for.

And all of him is mine, you might be thinking why such a devilish handsome guy is with me! Well honestly I still ask God the same question but either way I'm lucky to have him, he's caring and not a spoilt little brat like other rich snobs at my school.

"I missed you!" He says with his irresistible smile.

"Its only been like tw... " I was cut off when his lips crushed on mine, our lips moved in sync like they we're made for each other, I smiled in between the kisses and I could feel his smirk, jerk. And just as I thought things where getting somewhere he pulls away.

"What was that again!" he asks with his stupid smirk.

"Ok, fine I missed you too" I respond with a pout.

With a little chuckle, he touched my lips lightly and said "don't pout baby, we wouldn't want to make out in front of our friends"

"Nope" Sophia says with a disapproving look.

"Definitely not" Emily says with a 'I'm gonna puck if you try' look

"Dude, don't make me vomit" Ryan says.

"Yah man, not cool" Axel says.

Ryan is about 6'2 and hot too, he's sweet and approachable at school, he's got cute blond hair that I like to pet alot, while Axel is a little taller than Ryan, he's got black hair that I also like to pet, he is every girl's dream at school and unlike Ryan he's not approachable.

He says and I quote 'I gotta keep my cold delmna, its what makes me hotter' totally ridiculous if you ask me, and those three are the hottest guys in school.

There every girl's dream and every guy's nightmare, they've also been friends since they we're toddlers, or so they say so its no surprise there always around each other and actually its so abnormal to not see them together.

I rolled my eyes at them and pouted.

Javen bursts out laughing and the hallway full of students all snap there heads at us. Dreamy sighs we're heard here and there from girls and surprised faces from guys yup its not everyday that they hear The Javen Freaking Hallen's beautiful laughter.

I gave Javen a dirty look and he shut his mouth up I smiled at that, and as if my morning wasn't bad enough.

Amber, Ashley and well Jessica showed up as always...

"Good morning Javen" Amber says with her seductive smile. She continued "Heard you just came back from your trip, how was it! "

"It was good, thank you" He answers with a nod.

"Well I can help you with notes if you want to" she snapped her fingers dramatically and Ashley being the good puppet/bf that she is immediately brought out the notes.

OK first of all, I know for a fact that she didn't write those and second this girl is dead ass stupid if she thinks imma let her give my man her no.., no Ash's notes, yup I'm pretty possessive People...

Before I could give her a piece of my mind, Javen speaks saving her "no thank you im gonna get them from Izzy"

He kissed the top of my head and whispered in my ear 'play nice', and pulled away but I was having it.