303 : Questioning Qualifications (Unedited)

Soon, the exchange will begin.

In the early morning, the heads of the major families came to a square in the center of the city of Luoyi with their own juniors. Every year's exchanges are held here, this time naturally no exception.

Murong Yanyan also followed the Chen family's team and came to the square.

At this time, a lot of people have gathered on the square, and other family members have already arrived early, waiting for the beginning of the exchange meeting.

In the middle of the square, there is a big downfall, which is definitely the place where the exchange will be compared. In front of the ring, it is the seat of the four major families. As for other families, they can only set the seats for the other three sides. This approach is also to highlight the status of the four major families.

Chen Shanghua took the Chen family and sat down in Chen's seat. On his left is the Song family. As for the right side, it is the seat of Luo Chengyi, the owner of this falling city.

Murong's position and Huangfu's seat were just a little bit more than Chen Shanghua's, and they were almost equal to the three elders. If it is normal, everyone will be very unconvinced. However, after the incident of Song Liyi, everyone's attitude toward Murong's face has changed a hundred and eighty degrees. No one feels that Murong is not worthy of sitting in that position.

Murong pours herself in her seat and looks at this arrangement as she can't help but vomit in her heart. This is the seat of the wonderful arrangement! Chen Jia and Song Jia are now clearly dead, and they are now arranged to sit in such a position.

It's a bit strange to see the face of Murong's face, and the emperor's face frowned. "Yan, what's wrong?"

Murong smiled and said the spit in his heart.

After listening to it, Huangfu stunned and said, "This should have been arranged in this way. Moreover, even if the Chen family and the Song family have a suspicion, they will not make trouble in such an occasion. The people who arrange the seats are not worried."

Murong nodded and nodded, then smiled. "But I think, this person who arranges the seat should not think about it. Now the relationship between Chen and Song will be so stiff!"

After hearing the words of Murong, the emperor did not say anything, but just reached out and took a picture of Murong's hair.

Not long after the Chen family came, the Song family came. When they saw their position and there was a Chen family on the side, their faces could not help but turn black.

If the Song family and the Chen family were able to maintain a peaceful appearance on the surface, then the two are almost already torn apart. In particular, a few days ago, in the eyes of the public, Murong's face and the emperor's direct destruction of Song Liyi's ability was able to make the Song family's face clean.

When Song Huili saw Chen Shanghua, his face sank directly. He sat directly on his seat and took a look at his sleeves. He didn't even look at Chen Shanghua.

In the face of the disregard of Song Huili, Chen Shanghua is not angry. Instead of being indifferent to Song Huili, he felt that it would be better to tear the face directly like this.

For the grievances between Chen Jia and Song Jia, the people present were almost always aware of it. So when everyone saw Chen and the Song family sitting next to each other, many people are waiting to watch the show. However, it is a pity that the two families did not even say hello, but it really made many people feel angry.

As time went by, soon the entire square was almost full of people. In addition to the people from all major families who come to the exchange meeting, there are some people who come to watch the test.