Maybe or Maybe Not.

This question keeps rolling in my mind. You know that Shakespeare quote To be or not to be, that is the question? Well this question resembles. Maybe or Maybe not. That's how I feel 24/7. My Dad, maybe I should call him Evan, took away my phone and my laptop for getting suspended and No TV. Oh how I wish Katherine was still alive so I could.talk to her. She died of suicide and her last words were Dont do it Katy. Promise? Great... memories. "Katy food!!!" My "Mom" yelled. I sulked down the stairs to the kitchen. I sat at the table and she gave me cereal. Wow I fell special. Yeah I use sarcasm a lot. She walked over and then Evan came down. I immediately felt sick to my stomach because these days I can't look at him and feel that he is my father. I get up and leave the cereal at the table. I walk to my room and sit on my bed. I lay down and slowly drift to sleep. I awaken to the sound of moaning and "Oh Evan faster oooh." Disgusting. I get off my bed and walk to my closet and grab a black hoodie and black sweatpants. I pull them on and then go downstairs. It's only 5:00. Wow I slept forever... Oh well it gets dark early here. I walk to the counter and grab an Apple and I walk out the door. I walk to the one place I can be happy. The cemetery.

~~~~~~~~
Ok so Katy looks like Violet and Evan looks like Tate... ok ok. And if you wanna know she is 16.