0: Running

This chapter holds heavy subjects, such as abuse.

In the Underworld, we see a large castle. This castle is home to the Gremory's. A family of high ranking Devils.

(Before you say anything like "The Gremory's live in a mansion". That's ONLY in the anime. In the Light Novels and Manga, live in a castle.)

Inside the castle is a large bedroom. In this bedroom was a young boy at the age of 9, this is you, Y/N Gremory. You weren't like most boys your age. It's because you looked rather feminine and like your siblings, you like to grow your hair out and barely cut it.

You were lying in bed, which was really big by the way. You were listening to music. It was "Fear of the Dark" by Iron Maiden on your MP3 player you got for your birthday.

A young girl sneaks into his room. Then kisses him on the cheek.

Y/N: !

You turn your music off and shoot your upper body up.

Y/N: "The heck, Rias!"

This is your older sister by a year, Rias Gremory. A Devil's pregnancy rate is extremely low, so it's very rare for Devil siblings to have such a small age gap.

Rias: "Y/N. You know father doesn't like it when you listen to Human Music all day."

Y/N: "So what? Father clearly has no problem expanding his company to the Human World. So I should be allowed to wear whatever I want." Pout

Rias: "Awww! You're so cute!"

Y/N: Blush

Rias: "Anyways, dear brother. Father wishes to speak to you."

Y/N: *Scoff* "Fine."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You enter a large living room, you see you father, Zeoticus. And your mother, Venelana, who you inherited your eye and hair color from.

 And your mother, Venelana, who you inherited your eye and hair color from

Zeoticus: "Y/N

Zeoticus: "Y/N. We need to talk."

Y/N: Ah, this can't be good.

A magic circle appears. It was your older brother by a few centuries or so, Sirzechs Lucifer. Along with his Queen/wife, Grayfia.