16.

byeol's pov-

byeol's pov-

"Byeol how's your foot? Are you alright??" Dabin rushed and sat next to me with eyes full of concern. Dabin, Sunoo and Jungwon came.

"do I look like 'alRiGhT'?" I jokingly said while emphasizing the last word.

"just saying 'no' was easier though-" she hissed before saying that.

"aey, there you go again." Sunoo shook his head before speaking again. "Does it hurt a lot? And where is that jerk Nishimura?" he questioned while looking around.

"yeah, did he just left you alone at this state? After all what he did?" Jungwon questioned while blinking continuously. Cutie chocoball TvT. And the next moment, the door opened and revealed ni-ki with trays in his hands.

"just shut it will ya? I went to take our lunch. What's bad about that?" he mocked while placing them on the table.

"oh hi ni-ki!" Dabin showed her hands at her but frowned and pouted when she didn't got back a hi.

"oh you came? Did you really fought with the servers and got kicked out of the school already?" I jokingly said while laughing.

"do I look like I would really do that?" ni-ki scoffed.

"yes." I replied with a smile.

"shut the fuck up."

"language is wrong hamnida" we kept on mocking each other when Jungwon suddenly spoke which made me wheezed. He doesn't even change his facial expression when he jokes which used to make it funnier.

"onion hasaeyo the exit is that way, you can leave." Ni-ki said with and smile and showed the door with his hand.

"garlic chusaeyo you're rude. Bye, we're eating that at the cafeteria." Dabin joined-

"who says you're not?" ni-ki answered sarcastically

"your big fat ass" Dabin stuck her tongue out at him which she thought he would stop mocking her but he didn't.

"but Jay hyung isn't here" aioo this Japanese kid, why does he talk so much? How many mouths does he have?

"urGh JUST STOP THIS." I suddenly got annoyed.

"bye Byeol! Enjoy your lunch!" Sunoo dragged Jungwon and Dabin away and smiled at me.

"Sunoo you're the best!" I waved at them before they got out of my sight.

I sighed after they left and shook my head when I paused seeing that Ni-ki was doing something while sitting on the chair and the tray in his hand. He was with his chopsticks and picking up something from one plate and placing it on the other. Is he playing with food right now?

"yah, what are you doing?" I questioned, tilting my head.

"you don't like carrots. So im picking them away." Wait what? How did he know- I looked at him clueless for minutes and then came to my senses back again when he talked to me.

"here, eat this." He looked at me while handing me my tray. What was his intention of doing that?

"oh, and you can take my yogurt. You want two right?" whats gotten into him- have he got amnesia all of a sudden-

"yah." I paused and proceeded eating my lunch.

"why are you like this?" I continued.

"what do you mean? You should not talk while eating you know?" he said. Istg this nishimura-

"your mom taught you that?" I scrunched my nose and asked after I paused eating.

"yep" he simply replied.

"then why are you talking?" I scoffed

"as far as I know, I haven't started eating though."

"then before you start eating, answer me first. Why are you suddenly being like this infront of me? Where is the old beanstalk?" I blinked multuplr times and questioned.

"because..............."

"because?"

"just because?" he shrugged. ISTG-

"i- nvm, you're still the beanstalk." I sighed before placing the yogurt on one of the table.

"do you want to be the Jack to my beanstalk?" he questioned, pretending to be serious duh he's funny.

I placed my tray on the bed and exclaimed while I clapped my hands once, "Omg I would love to!"

"did you expected me to say that?" my expression changed while he just scoffed at me while drinking the yogurt.

"shut up. Ungrateful dwarf."

"wait isn't that mine-" oh great.

My exams are starting soon.
anygays, I thought of a plot while I was studying :P