Inside

You (You), you are (You are) my universe
And I (I) just want (Just want) to put you first (To put you first)
And you (You), you are (You are) my universe
And you make my world light up inside

****

It's not exactly a party in full swing when I step inside, but the food is being shared, the tv is loud in the background, and the soju is poured into several glasses.

I am handed a beer and offered a plate of chicken that is quickly taken out of my hands. Instead he feeds me with his chopsticks, smiling as I take each bite from him. 

When we do the entwined drinking where we twist our arms together before sipping the rest of the guys hoot and holler at us, making him blush and shout at them to shut up and find their own girl. I just grin, finding their love of each other infectious. 

****

By the end of the night we're all at least a bit buzzed, some are sleeping in weird positions, some are trying their best at video games or karaoke... but he and I wind up cuddled in one of the club chairs, watching the mess that is his group, BTS.

'I know I don't say it enough, but I love you.' He murmured, his arms around my waist tightening in a hug. I nuzzle into his chest, turning my eyes up to him.

'I love you too, sweets.' I say simply, pecking his lips. As he closes his eyes, trying to deepen the kiss I turn and settle so that I am surrounded by him, his arms, chest, lap.

Humming he removes one long arm from around me, reaching beside him to dig something out of the chair.

'I don't know if there's a good or bad time, but I wanted to ask you something.' He says.

Stiffening, expecting him to say something about my last year here, I turn slowly, worried.

'I want to make you my universe. Would you let me marry you?' He asks, pulling a ring box out from beside him, opening the lid with his thumb.

One of the others walks by, whacking him on the back of his head. 'Do it right, dumbass!' He's told.

My eyes, widen at the ring, his question, and his band member's response.  He shuffles so that he moves out from under me, leaving me in the chair by myself. I look around to see everyone awake, focused on us, smiling.

When I turn to look at him, he's kneeling in front of me, holding the ring box with two hands, waiting.

'Huh?' I say, unsure.

'Will you marry me?' He ask again, desperation starting to fill his eyes. 'Please?'

'But... what about...' I waive my hands wildly. 'Everyone, and everything?' 

'No one else matters to me besides you.' The shouts of outrage from his members at this causes him to glare back at them, making them all mock him either visually or verbally. I smile at their bond.

'I am always going to be a member of BTS, and they're always going to be my brothers. But you are my universe. I want to put you first, let everyone know that you are my star. I don't want to live without you... please?' The tears fill his eyes, hope glowing from them. The guys quiet down as they wait for my reply.

****

'I love you so much. Yes.!'