Message ( 6)

Time skip-- 6 months

Taehyung pov ~~

Today Y/N has graduated from her university, I am very happy and also very proud.. and i will propose to her today..

Taehyung pov end~~

(A/N note -- i forgot to mention that two-three months after taehyung and Y/N's relationship, taehyung told Y/N that he had dropped out form University and now works in a company)

Y/N pov~~

I am very happy finally I have graduated from university I love to study I want to study further... maybe i do phd after this.. (Y/N is a student of Zoology)

But today taehyung behaves in a very strange way... he went to his work without giving me morning kiss..

Y/N pov ends~~

---

Taehyung had booked a restaurant near the TV tower to propose Y/N, where they had lunch together for the first time..

After finishing all the preparations, taehyung messages Y/N...

Message

Taehyung - Y/N

Y/N - hello...tae bear

Taehyung - Y/N.... a big problem has happened, I do not understand what should I do, you come here quickly, I am sending the location..

Y/N - what happened tell me i'm coming

Taehyung - ( location]

Y/N - I'm coming..

Y/N quickly reaches this location and she starts looking for taehyung, while searching, someone comes from behind her and blindfolds her...

Y/N gets scared and the one who has blindfolded her eyes and says that I am taehyung, there is nothing to be afraid of...

Y/N says why have I been blindfolded, then taehyung says that I want to take you somewhere...

Taehyung takes Y/N inside the restaurant and open her blindfold and Y/N gets shocked seeing such a nice decoration and then taehyung proposes to Y/N, asks her to marry him, then Y/N says yes..

Time skip-- (2 days )

Y/N - I want to marry taehyung but I have to ask my father and I doesn't know how he will react, I don't know what's going to happen..

(Y/N *thinking* = I'm sorry dad..)

Cute

Cute

To be continued~~

I hope you like it.. please vote, comment and follow me..

🌻⚡